• opi black cherry chutney
Good

opi black cherry chutney Reviews

Ranked #556 out of 1414 in Nail Polish

March 09, 2016

One of the best polishes out there. Color and formula.
I love how deep and dark the reddish tone is.
Not quite black but still very bold. Great color for
winter or fall. Just a couple of coats are needed.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love this nail polish! The colour is so dark that it's almost black, but put it under lights and you see this beautiful dark plum colour shine through.

January 20, 2016

This nail polish has a deep, rich, long lasting colour. The smooth polish only requires one coat and does not chip. It looks amazing in sunlight.

March 14, 2015

Purple is my absolute favourite colour! So I love wearing this nail polish because it is such a dark deep purple with a little bit of a crimson tinge. It's just so dark and sexy! It's a great quality nail polish.

October 22, 2014

OPI Black Cherry Chutney remains in heavy rotation in my nail polish stash which says a lot considering how many polishes I've accumulated over the years.

It's a gorgeous deep reddish purple with a hint of microshimmer.

The formula of OPI polishes is always great, and this is no exception. It was opaque in 2 coats and applied like a dream with OPI's easy to use wide brush.

If I'm in the mood for a vampy polish, this is one of my go-tos.

June 10, 2014

This a alternative to that little black dress of polish. This goes with everything because it's so dark to being almost black but when you get into the light bam red sparkles at you. Turn again and a little hint of purple shines through too. At $8-12 a bottle it's a bit steep but if I couldn't buy another bottle again I would sneak to get this. Love it.