OPI Heart Throb
Good

OPI Heart Throb Reviews

Ranked #1358 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

When it comes to enduring looks for nails, nothing compares to sheer and light Nail Lacquers! Always in fashion, always appropriate - and always beautiful! Now OPI has gathered 16 of its best-selling sheer and light Nail Lacquers plus 20 more new shades together as SoftShades. These are all soft, subtle Nail Lacquer shades, whether sheer or opaque - and they are now available online! "Every woman's nails look wonderful in sheers and lights," says OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. "These new Soft Shades offer an entire range of sheer and light shades, including ivories, beiges, pinks, peaches and violets, to complement every skin tone. Now the perfect sheer or light tone is at your fingertips!"

October 23, 2016

Would give 10 * if i could. If you apply this the way it was intended ( base coat, 2 coats of colour and top coat) this polish will last and last. I love the diversity of colour and textures and feel like they are worth the money. I have a huge collection so does my mum. They are self levelling which is good if you have ridges and i love the brush you can easily do a nail in 3 strokes

August 12, 2013

Heart Throb is a nice mild pink color polish. It's not overpowering pink, it's just a subtle pink, that gives your nail a little healthy look and definitely pretty. The OPI brush goes on smoothly, and after 2 coats and proper drying time and a top coat, it last really long time.

December 24, 2007

I recently went for a manicure and I wanted to get a color that I thought would be classic and not too flashy so I went for a soft pink creamy shade. Heart Throb by OPI is now officially my favorite pink cream OPI shade. It looks very good with my complexion... the pink is not too pink and it looks very good on. Ever since I have had this on my nails people keep asking me what the name of the color is. I did not find this shade in every store that I looked for it in when I started to look into buying it so it may be an older OPI shade but I managed to find it at a Beauty Express in the end. I love love love this color! :o)