OPI Nail Polish in Suzy Says Feng Shui
Good

OPI Nail Polish in Suzy Says Feng Shui Reviews

Ranked #1254 out of 1435 in Nail Polish

OPI Nail Laquer is long wearing and fast drying nail polish

September 13, 2016

I love this colour. It goes on so pretty, particularly on my toes. I find the polish actually goes on fine without a top and basecoat. Stays on for at least 5 days without chipping.

December 12, 2010

This is one of the first OPI nail polishes I bought, and I couldn't be happier in both colour and application.

Firstly, the colour is a beautiful mid-tone blue that looks so great on, I couldn't stop looking at my nails. And of course, like most OPI polishes, it applies like a dream with perfect opaque coverage with only two coats (one if you are really spot on) I can't say enough great things about this colour! It is a must have for anyone who enjoys a pop of colour.

May 15, 2010

Love this colour. It came out with the OPI Hong Kong collection. This in my opinion was THE polish to pick out from that collection. It's like a dusty blue, very unique and stands out for sure. It applies like butter, 2 coats needed. I don't care much for blues normally, but this one is awesome!

1stWV has started a new forum topic