Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:

• removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

July 23, 2016

I like electric toothbrushes, but manual are cheaper so I generally just stick with them. This toothbrush has soft yet firm (if that makes sense) bristles and a nice handle.

July 17, 2016

I am a manual toothbrush user, and I think I always will be. I buy this brush often as it goes on sale often for less than $2. The handle is nice and thick and has jelly grips so that it does not slip. The bristle-head is large (brush lots of area at once) and the bristles are soft and durable. I replace my brush once per month due to germs, but this baby would hold up much longer, I'm sure! The bristles stay perfect all month long (none falling out, fading, breaking, etc) and it does a great job. Can't beat the quality you get for this price.

June 26, 2016

I have used them for years. They have a great grip, so you can clean properly, the cross action helps get everywhere. This product does a great great cleaning job. i will always buy them.

June 26, 2016

I've had braces for a little over a year now and I had a really hard time finding a toothbrush that cooperated with them. Bristles always seemed to pull out of my brushes and get stuck in my wires or brackets and I had to struggle to try and get them out. I was recommended an electric toothbrush but those just aren't for me, I don't feel they clean as well as a manual toothbrush or get anything out of my braces.
I purchased this toothbrush a few months ago and not one bristle has fallen out yet, I usually need to replace my toothbrush by now because they wear so quickly and half the bristles are gone. The bristles are still firm and get into the hard-to-reach spots between my brackets. This was also my first time using an Oral-B brand brush, my mouthwash and toothpaste are colgate so I preferred to keep it all the same but I was just getting so tired of the quality of the brushes and it was also starting to get pricey.
I was also told from my ortho that I was brushing my teeth a little too much/too hard and it was causing some wear on my gums, I felt like I had to brush harder because my old brushes just were not getting and doing what I needed. Since using Oral-B I feel I am able to brush a little less aggressively and hard on my gums which should help to correct the damage caused previously.

May 10, 2016

To be honest, a manual toothbrush is just a toothbrush to me. I do mostly use Oral-B because I use to get them for free at the dentist so I just stick to Oral-B toothbrush. I bought this because it was on sale and because it is Oral-B (the brand that most dentist recommend).
I find that Oral-B Cross-action Pro-Health toothbrush works well, but I don't find it to be any different from the other Oral-B toothbrush. It doesn't magically makes my teeth feel cleaner than any other toothbrush. It does it's job to clean my teeth so I say it is a good toothbrush.

April 25, 2016

I've been using these for years. Love em'. The Cadillac of toothbrushes. Please buy them so they keep making them. Don't buy the thin, flimsy "Advantage" product. I got tricked into saving some money once. Once.

April 20, 2016

I've used this toothbrush for years. I love how clean it makes my teeth even when I use a plain, non-whitening paste. I do wait until they go on sale and buy a handful, so that makes the price even better....and I have spare toothbrushes for company!

April 20, 2016

I love a good toothbrush and this one sure does get the job done!! This brush always leaves my mouth feeling clean and shiny, ready for the day or off to bed! Not a bad price at all for its purpose.

April 14, 2016

I am very fussy when it comes to my sensitive teeth and this toothbrush works for me. I love the grip and the placement of the bristles which cleans my teeth but still gentle on my gums. My mouth always feels clean and fresh after brushing. I use the soft bristles. You can always find Oral-B toothbrushes on sale for a good price. That's when I stock up for my family.

April 01, 2016

The Oral-B toothbrush CrossAction Pro-Health is perfect. It feels good in the hand and let clean teeth and a clean feeling in the mouth. I advise a lot.