Good

Oral-B Glide Comfort Plus Floss Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 197 in Oral Care

Glide Floss Comfort Plus is extra soft and comfortable on fingers and gums. Easy to hold, Comfort Plus won't slip through your fingers but slides easily between tight teeth without shredding. Made in the United States, this floss effectively removes plaque. It comes in a fresh mint flavor.

December 16, 2011

I absolutely, positively abhor flossing. I find it hurts my gums even if I'm careful, and the floss moves very uncomfortably between my tight teeth.

NO MORE! This stuff is amazing. I actually keep one in my purse and refresh my mouth periodically while out and about. Not only is it smooth and not hurtful to your gums, it also leaves a minty fresh feeling in your mouth.

Cannot possibly recommend this enough.

December 16, 2011

What a great floss. Tried it because I received a free sample of this product in the mail, and then went out and bought the full size within days. The spacing of my teeth is very tight, and this floss just glides between them without any difficulty or discomfort. Not interested in any other dental floss now, only the Oral B glide for me.

November 08, 2011

This is by far, the most effective floss I've ever used!
    I tried the regular Oral-B wax floss, as well as the life brand ones.
    Life brand is horrible, and the wax was peeling off while I was using it to floss my teeth.
    This Pro-Health Glide Floss leaves no mess, and it glides so easily and smoothly in between my gums, and I felt I loved flossing and never forget to floss again.
    Price wise, it was a bit pricy. But it is a good buy!