Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss

Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 199 in Oral Care

January 21, 2017

When it's on sale it can be $3.49 or $3.99 and it's a great deal. It is very smooth as the name would suggest, it doesn't stick or get caught in between my teeth. It also doesn't leave stuff or residue.

November 29, 2016

Best floss out there. It's more of a "tape" width, and slides in easily. I have very tight teeth and it's one of the only floss that I don't shred. Good minty flavor. I keep one in my office desk at work and use it all the time. I've tried many different floss over the years (I've had braces, a Hyrax expander, and have permanent retainer on top and bottom of my mouth) and so the dentist has given me countless samples. This one has been the best for me personally.

You won't be disappointed by this floss, specially if you have tight teeth.

October 09, 2016

This is a great floss, I usually get a small sample with a toothbrush and toothpaste from my dentists, in doing so, I have purchased it many times. It is thinker than mosts floss, you can get a solid grip on it, yet it is gentle enough not to cut your gums. You don't need to struggle between each tooth, it literally does glide effortlessly.

October 09, 2016

I keep it in my purse ! also handy near my tooth brush to remind me to floss. I like how it glides in-between your teeth. The name says it Glide and it dose give you that deep clean you are looking for!

October 03, 2016

This is literally the only dental floss that I use. I've tried other brands, however I always go back to the Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss. It glides easily and comfortably between each tooth! No struggles at all.

September 12, 2016

I first found out about the oral B Glide floss when my dentist was giving them to me during my bi-yearly checkup and cleaning. These are my favourite floss and i recommend them to everyone who does floss because it makes flossing easy. The fresh feeling that it leaves when you're flossing is definitely something i really enjoy. Costco sells these at a very good price as well!

August 21, 2016

This is my favorite floss. My fingers do not slip off when I'm holding on the floss and the flat and slightly thicker but flexible floss easily slides between my teeth, cleanses my teeth better than other floss, and does not hurt my gums.

August 10, 2016

I love this floss. I received a tiny sample container at my dentist's and forgot about it until my regular floss ran out. I will definitely be buying this to replace the old one. It really does glide between your teeth and is wide enough to do a thorough job of flossing. I am recommending it to all my friends. It makes flossing quicker (a plus when sleepy at bedtime), and is soft on my gums.

August 08, 2016

I love this dental floss! It never makes my gums bleed and it glides so smoothly between my teeth and it's thick so it gets everything out. People don't usually put a lot of thought into their floss but I can only use this one.

July 16, 2016

This is my favourite dental floss! It glides effortlessly between my teeth. I've had braces and find it challenging to get floss between my tightly spaced teeth. I enjoy that the wax doesn't flake off unlike other dental floss I've tried. It's a great product!