Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss

Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 206 in Oral Care

March 18, 2017

this floss is awesome, it doesnt come in that big container that's super unnatractive this is in a shiny small silver plastic case and i found the floss to be stronger than most

March 18, 2017

Super bonne soie dentaire plus ''confortable'' à utiliser que les autres marques. Le seul problème c'est que je crois que c'est la marque la plus chère. Mais elle rend le passage de la soie dentaire plus agréable que les autres marques.

March 08, 2017

Love this floss! Been using it since I got a sample from dentist. It easily glides inbetween teeth and doesn't cut your gums. Easily gets out food and plaque.

March 07, 2017

COMPACT :) J'adore il est petit ce traîne partout. Facile d'utilisation avec un léger goût de fraîcheur. Je le recommande fortement ! Très facile d'utilisation.

February 28, 2017

Had to find some thicker floss for my teeth after I got braces and I decided to get these since they were the ones the orthodontist provided me in the beginning. Definitely a great product and gets the job done so well. Super smooth and easy to handle, having to go through each teeth. Even though the thicker floss, it doesn't affect the way it goes in between the teeth and nicks and corners to get everything out. The minty floss leaves a fresh breath in my mouth after flossing.

January 21, 2017

When it's on sale it can be $3.49 or $3.99 and it's a great deal. It is very smooth as the name would suggest, it doesn't stick or get caught in between my teeth. It also doesn't leave stuff or residue.

November 29, 2016

Best floss out there. It's more of a "tape" width, and slides in easily. I have very tight teeth and it's one of the only floss that I don't shred. Good minty flavor. I keep one in my office desk at work and use it all the time. I've tried many different floss over the years (I've had braces, a Hyrax expander, and have permanent retainer on top and bottom of my mouth) and so the dentist has given me countless samples. This one has been the best for me personally.

You won't be disappointed by this floss, specially if you have tight teeth.

October 09, 2016

This is a great floss, I usually get a small sample with a toothbrush and toothpaste from my dentists, in doing so, I have purchased it many times. It is thinker than mosts floss, you can get a solid grip on it, yet it is gentle enough not to cut your gums. You don't need to struggle between each tooth, it literally does glide effortlessly.

October 09, 2016

I keep it in my purse ! also handy near my tooth brush to remind me to floss. I like how it glides in-between your teeth. The name says it Glide and it dose give you that deep clean you are looking for!

October 03, 2016

This is literally the only dental floss that I use. I've tried other brands, however I always go back to the Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss. It glides easily and comfortably between each tooth! No struggles at all.

Hunty added a new review for
    Gain Flings 3 in 1 Detergent