Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Body Lotion

Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 04, 2015

This product smells amazing and goes on pretty smoothly. It definitely moisturizes well however it's doesn't last very long. I find that although initially hydrating my skin after a short while I need more as I feel dry again. I have really dry skin so this product doesn't work well for me unless I am looking for a temporary boost. I think for the price i would probably stick to another product for myself. I would recommend though someone who needed something to maintain already hydrated skin.

July 04, 2015

I received this in one of The Kits from Topbox. I really liked it. I didn't have a huge bottle so I only got a couple of uses out of it. I did really like it.

July 03, 2015

This product smells so fresh and makes your skin feel moisturized. I use this as soon as I'm out of the shower and my skin smells fresh all day.

June 13, 2015

This stuff is high end and works so well on leaving my skin super soft and the smell is great

June 11, 2015

I love the Organix line of products. They are all made from top notch ingredients. This super lotion is made from argan oil which hydrates your skin very well. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky and it dries super fast.

June 11, 2015

As someone with consistently dry skin, I realized that anything lighter than a cream wouldn't be of much use to me...but then I found this lotion. It's quite thin & light and I love using it on my legs as it leaves a bit of shimmer. I apply this before bed, and when I wake up, my skin still feels silky smooth! It's not sticky whatsoever, and I find the fragrance quite pleasant as well.

April 22, 2015

I love this product, it smells amazing and kept my normally dry skin healthy !

February 06, 2015

i like this product :) !! i recommend it

June 12, 2014

Very good product,it's really effective, the flavor that it degage, I like it!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag