Original Keurig
Good

Original Keurig Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 27 in Coffee Makers/Machines

January 13, 2017

I got the original keurig almost 4 years ago. After I got sick of throwing out half pots of coffee, hubby and I each have a cup before work maybe a pot on the weekends, so it was getting wasteful. With the keurig we each have 1 and no waste. I like the pods too because we have have to have the same kind of coffee. Also this thing is a beast I honestly cant believe it is still running. Great investment.

January 11, 2017

We enjoy using our Keurig for everything and it's so easy to use that my 6, 11 & 12 year olds can make themselves some tea, hot chocolate or apple cider anytime. It sometimes needs a good descaling but even that is easy to do with a simple search online. Don't remember what we did before we had one and we won't go back!

August 09, 2016

I have had my Keurig for a long time. When they first came out I bought it. I have never had a problem with the machine. I always use filtered water. I love the fact that your coffee is always fresh,and there are so many flavors to choice from, tea,coffee or hot chocolate.

May 26, 2016

I still have the original Keurig when they first came out. I don't use it every single day but it still works great. It has been I think six years now and I have no complaints. I like it better than a regular coffee maker.

Do you always wear ...

couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops