• Origins  Make a Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment
  • Origins  Make a Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment

Origins Make a Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1002 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

What it is:
A skin treatment to help wrinkled, weathered, or potentially leathered skin resume a youthfully-smooth look and feel.

What it is formulated to do:
Dehydration can be defined as loss of water content and essential body nutrients necessary for optimal functioning. Chronic dehydration can damage skin and set the stage for signs of premature aging. This botanical breakthrough proves that not all visible skin damage is forever. An extract of rose of Jericho, a resurrection plant that can survive and thrive after decades of drought, helps skin rebound from dramatic dehydration.

January 06, 2017

This is the best moisturizer. It smells great, and works the best on my skin. It isn't greasy, absorbs great and keeps my skin looking great all day! This is a great line and I love it! I always keep a back up for when I run out!

February 03, 2010

I can't believe I haven't rated this yet since I've been using it for so long. I started with a press sample about a year ago, and then my Sister in Law bought me another one and I haven't stopped using it.

It's everything you want in a face cream, especially over the cold winter months. It's loaded with natural ingredients, doesn't have a strong scent, and a little bit goes a long way. I'd love it even more if it came in a pump so I don't have to put my fingers in it. For my skin type, this is great for the winter when my skin is drier. This product is actually ideal for dry skin, but if you use it sparingly you can get away with it with other skin types.

I have combination/sensitive skin and it's one of my best go-to moisturizers for the winter.

January 10, 2010

This face cream saved my skin! 911. i was attacked by Sampar's urban face cream, I had a really bad reaction which completely dried my skin, turned it red & was raw...it was terrible and right in time for the weekend...not helpful at all.
    So my sister-in-law gave me some of her cream...Origins ultra rich face cream. It was ....and is amazing. It really helped moisturize and was nice and soothing.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Starbucks Cake Pops

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water