Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn

Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 579 in Miscellaneous

February 13, 2017

Orville always make one of the best popcorn but this one is the best of the best. The salty and sweet taste together is over the rainbow, I love it and now I am addicted to this one....

February 13, 2017

orville is the best brand to buy popcorn from too make popcorn at home! so rich in taste and yummy! everyone should try it. its awesome! and tastes great lol

February 13, 2017

Orville has the best quality at home popcorn out of all brands I have tried. This popcorn has the saltiness of regular popcorn with a hint of sugar added to it. It is also relatively low in calories making it a better option when snacking then chips.

February 13, 2017

I have only had this one time and will be having it again. The taste is a lot different than the usual popcorn i eat and it was a very nice difference in taste.Not the cheapest popcorn for sure, but worth it.

February 07, 2017

This is a great snack option, getting the sweet and salty cravings in one handful. I have some saved in secret spots both at work and at home so I don't need to share!

February 07, 2017

Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn is a great snack! I love how easy it is to pick up a bag and it's ready to eat, none of the mess of making popcorn yourself! It has a very similar flavour to traditional kettlecorn which I love - the only thing I miss compared to fresh popped popcorn is the warmth!

February 07, 2017

Hello delicious goodness! These are so addicting! I love the sweet & salty taste in each bite, nice and crunchy. A bag does not last very long in our house. Once you start snacking you likely won't be able to put the bag down.

January 03, 2017

I love the brand Orville Redenbacher... However my own personal issue with this popcorn is that it doesn't taste enough like traditional kettlecorn. It needs that sweet/salty crust on the outside. I feel like it just doesn't have enough salt/sugar mixture. That's just my personal opinion. But quality wise Orville is always a good choice. I just like fresh, home made kettle corn that we can buy locally and nothing really beats it!

August 24, 2016

The kids in my house love this popcorn and the taste is great. I love it and find myself always taking a handful for work. The price is affordable and I would recommend it

June 10, 2016

help me - i can't stop eating this popcorn - i eat it by the handful, so little pieces fall in my lap, down my shirt, in the couch, on the floor -- good thing my dogs love it too! greatest thing since sliced bread!

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar