Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn

Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 516 in Miscellaneous

January 03, 2017

I love the brand Orville Redenbacher... However my own personal issue with this popcorn is that it doesn't taste enough like traditional kettlecorn. It needs that sweet/salty crust on the outside. I feel like it just doesn't have enough salt/sugar mixture. That's just my personal opinion. But quality wise Orville is always a good choice. I just like fresh, home made kettle corn that we can buy locally and nothing really beats it!

August 24, 2016

The kids in my house love this popcorn and the taste is great. I love it and find myself always taking a handful for work. The price is affordable and I would recommend it

June 10, 2016

help me - i can't stop eating this popcorn - i eat it by the handful, so little pieces fall in my lap, down my shirt, in the couch, on the floor -- good thing my dogs love it too! greatest thing since sliced bread!

June 02, 2016

Amazing tasting popcorn! Fresh and perfectly flavoured. I love that I can get movie theatre quality popcorn from the grocery store! I also really like the Chocolate Caramel drizzled Orville Redenbacher!

June 02, 2016

This popcorn is so good, my family loves kettle corn but had a hard time finding one that we liked. This kettle corn is delicious and cheap and we buy it on a regular basis. Good for lunches and for snacking.

February 19, 2016

I love the Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn. This is definitely the best popcorn for anyone that has a sweet and salty tooth. The bag is big so you have plenty to share or save for later.

September 12, 2015

I believe it is pretty good, there are better brands out there.

September 04, 2015

I love popcorn and this is great when you don't want to take the time to make your own. But I find there are too many kernel pieces in the bag. I only bought it once but maybe I just had a bad bag. It tastes great though.

ORVILLE REDENBACHER GOURMET SWEET AND SALTY;

Orville in general is such a great brand of trusted popcorn!
    Love the consistancy of flavor, balance of salt, flavours, packaging, marketing.

The sweet and salty combination is great!

There is so much pop corn goodness in this pop corn

September 04, 2015

Mmmmm...this popcorn was SUCH a good treat. It was neither too sweet nor too salty - so the perfect combination for me!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay