OxiClean Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Attacks dirt and tough stains and leaves laundry smelling fabulously fresh.

Provides a powerful deep clean. The thick, rich formula penetrates fabric, lifting set in dirt from clothes for an outstanding clean.  OxiClean™ tackles the tough, dried-on stains like grass, soil, clay, coffee, fruit, and wine. It has an amazing fresh scent which removes unpleasant odours, leaving clothes smelling clean and fresh. Equipped with three colour-safe stain-fighters that effectively remove stains while leaving colours vivid and bright.

November 06, 2016

Oxiclean is my go to stain remover that works tough on stains. It doesn't wreck the colour of your clothes and gets those hard to remove stains like grass, blood or wine out.

November 06, 2016

Bon détergent qui déloge les tâches et aide les vêtements à rester blancs longtemps. Je le recommande, l'odeur est bien . Parfait pour utilisation quotidienne.

October 23, 2016

this is a good detergent and works well but you have to measure it out. that can be messy! it gets the stains and dirt out which is very important and that's all that i care about! recommended to everyone

September 27, 2016

I bought it because it was on sale and my regular tide wasnt. its not too bad. It cleans well, and smells good. I can see some of the stains were removed so its good

September 27, 2016

I just started using this product, I purchased it when is was on sale. it seems to do a good job. the scent is not that strong which I like. overall I'm happy with this product

May 09, 2016

I've tried this detergent a lot over the years and I usually get it when it's on sale which is what I tend to do when buying detergent in general. I found that this detergent works extremely well at removing stains and adds just a slight scent. I find that anything with oxi clean will tend to work very well.

March 05, 2016

I tried this awhile back. It is a little pricey, but does a good job. I try to have a coupon for this one. It leaves your clothes clean and smelling fresh. It is great for tough dried on stains on clothes. I would use this again. Oxi Clean makes great products! I highly recommend this product.

February 18, 2016

February 06, 2016

Taskes out all the stains and smells so great!! Would buy this again.

February 06, 2016

I think Oxiclean Laundry detergent is better then all the other detergent brand's i have used in the past.
No stain resist him, and its fragrance is fresh and sustainable. In fact, since i try Oxiclean Laundry Detergent, now is the only one i use and buy.