OZ NATURALS MEGA 6 Ultra Bright Eye Gel

OZ NATURALS MEGA 6 Ultra Bright Eye Gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #79 out of 337 in Eye Cream

December 06, 2015

Opinion: This eye gel is fast-absorbing and glides on smoothly. It has a velvety finish and really tightens the eye area! I suggest using another dab of moisturizer on top if you have severely dry skin, only because you may not appreciate the tightening effect and it really tightens! I love how the skin around my eyes is smoothed out and that there's no interference from eye primer or other skin products. The caffeine in here helps aid in under-eye puffiness and is meant to help with dark circles by brightening the area with repeated use. In addition, you can use it on the fine wrinkles on your face, such as the forehead. So far I have only used this for less than a week but I love how it feels on my skin and will continue to use it for the entire month. The fact that natural ingredients, such as apple stem cells, are used in the formula makes me confident in applying the product on my skin. Click below to experience this new eye product from OZ Naturals.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil