Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

December 01, 2015

I was really hoping for a better result with these. It took a lot of wipes and left my skin oily

May 16, 2015

They smell AMAZING!
Ok, so they are a thinner, longer towelette…and no they aren’t going to remove waterproof makeup and do only a mediocre job of getting all my makeup off BUT…!

Don’t let that sway you from a purchase. These delightful wipes contain real coconut, papaya, and other fruit extracts and smell like heavenly, creamy coconut milk! They are ideal for keeping in your purse or makeup bag to be used on your arms, legs, bosom, or anywhere you just want to freshen up. Right now they prove a little useless but when the warmer weather sets in or if I decide to head out for a humid climate come vacation time these babies will be coming along for the ride. They have a cool refreshing feel and leave behind a the delicate scent of coconut milk after wiping with them.

1.5/5

August 15, 2013

These smell so wonderful and refreshing but remove none of my makeup like at all. I have to literally scrub at my face to get any small trace of eye makeup off. I would not recommend this ever.