Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate & Peppermint

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #686 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Softens & soothes lips. Adds a subtle gloss. Soften and soothe your dry, chapped lips with this unique, dark chocolate peppermint lip butter. A special formulation of Palmer's 100% pure cocoa butter, vitamin E and petrolatum provides ultra-moisturization and a hint of gloss with the delicious scent of dark chocolate and peppermint. This one-of-a-kind lip butter gives you a slight tingle so you know it's working to combat even the driest lips. The addition of peppermint oil freshens breath naturally. This product no tested on animals. Made in U.S.A.

July 12, 2012

Not a fan of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate & Peppermint , I am not a fan of chocolate or peppermint on my lips. I much more prefer fruity, flowery scents for my lips. Although these products do smell great, it's just not my thing. I am not a big fan of the texture of this product. This one is just not for me.

July 12, 2012

The lip butter is okay. Im not that big of a fan. I dont like how smooth this butter is. The smell of the butter is quite nice though.

October 14, 2010

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter, Dark Chocolate & Peppermint

I got to review this product from Palmers through Rite Aids rebate offer which is amazing and I use every year at this time. When I first opened this product I instantly wanted to put it on my lips It smells amazing. If you love the smell of Junior Mints that is exactly what you get. A great chocolate and mint smell. Yum! With the beginning of autumn here in Eastern Pennsylvania already my lips are starting to feel dry and chapped. The Palmers lip butter felt soft and soothing on my dry lips and the feeling lasted for hours, I am hooked.
The ingredients in Palmers Lip Butter are petrolatum, theobroma cacao seed butter (Cocoa), tocopheryl acetate (Cocoa), mentha piperita oil (Peppermint), flavor.
The Cocoa seed butter and vitamin E Softens & Soothes Lips and the pleasant scent is a plus. It adds a subtle gloss to your lips so you can wear it just so or if you like it can be worn under your lipstick.
I know unlike my Chapstick that sits in my drawer for a couple years before I toss it this Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Butter will be gone quickly.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends