Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 05, 2016

i used this and didnt find much difference effect wise compared to others. the smell is great though! but i ront think i would buy again. i still have stretch marks- but sometimes those are inevitable. lol

November 04, 2016

I'm currently using this got my ever growing pregnant stomach! So far, so good. I couldn't be happier by the lack of stretch marks. Though I don't know if this was the magic behind my clear stomach surface, I'm definitely not risking it by eliminating this from my routine.

September 09, 2016

I've been using this oil formula, and their lotion formula for stretch marks and I much prefer the lotion. This one is an oil but the consistency of it is closer to water, so it gets ALL over the place and is really messy to apply b/c it drips off everywhere. I love the coconut smell though; so yummy. I can't say it had reduced my scarring in the slightest, but it is a good moisturizer. I will say one incident with it though; b/c it's so watery the first time I used it it dripped onto my floor and dropped onto the toes of my NEW brown leather booties. I cleaned it off but the next day they were still stained with dark drip marks (oh no!). Solution: I used the Palmer's oil and rubbed it all over the entire pair of leather boots. And it soaked right in and left them consistently the same colour with no stain marks. It turned my dark brown boots into brown-black boots and they look cute and hydrated. So I don't recommend the oil at all as a leather rejuvenator... but it worked and made them smell delish.

June 19, 2016

This Palmers oil is amazing. It's such a great surge of moisture. I like to use it as soon as I'm out of the shower and s out 80% dried off. It soaks in immediately and your left with silky skin. You get a generous amount for good price, the scent is very light cocoa butter.

May 14, 2016

Had a sample of this used it once and was out buying it the next day ! After one use my dry flaky legs didn't return to flakes in over 24 hours normally it takes no more then a day after lotion to revert back so I've now bought it and I love it and it smells like cocoa so nice ! The price is affordable and the bottle is a generous size and you don't need much to cover your whole body! I only rated effectiveness for 4 stars as I can only rate it's moisturizing results I don't plan to use it for stretch marks or anything but if it works this well in one use for dry skin I'm sure it can do it all !

January 20, 2016

In the winter I tend to have very dry, yet oily skin. What a mess!

I love this oil, it has caused me no breakouts, no problems, yet it keeps my skin very soft and moisturized.
I like the feeling and the smell!

July 06, 2015

PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER FORMULA SKIN THERAPY OIL;

Good to moisturize all areas of body with minimal ingredients included in the oil.

More natural then other products.

Known well worth brand that is reasonably priced.

Great benefits targeted towards aging skin, scars, dry skin, stretch marks.

Dermatologically tested is great to have scientific back up of the product.

Only disadvantage is that it is very oily, and creates a mess.
Good if a thicker oil compound was created, more thicker oil / gel....instead of pure oil.

Wasted a lot of the product and was messy.

April 23, 2015

this make skin so soft have been using for about a month and bought for spots on legs .
haven't noticed any difference in the spots but my skin a super soft until next shower goes
on easy for a oil and dries quickly.

April 13, 2015

i use this on a nasty scar i got a few years ago and the results are incredible!

April 12, 2015

I just recently received a generous sized sample of this product. I love it. Even though it says it's an oil, it doesn't leave your skin feeling like an oil can. It instantly absorbs in the skin and makes your skin so radiant. I love to use it after I shave my legs and shower. It's an awesome Palmer's product.