Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda & Grapefruit
Good

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda & Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 133 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 17, 2017

This dish soap works amazing I love how I don't have to make sure my dishes are pre soaked to get at the stuck on food off it comes off easy it this dish soap actually prefer this over dawn

December 06, 2016

I just bought the Palmolive FUSION CLEAN with baking soda and grapefruit 2 days ago.I washed some casserole dishes that were caked really good from scalloped potatoes and was so impressed after 15 minutes soaking how they came out sparkling clean. I will be telling my daughter's about this awesome product that removes 24 Hour stuck-on food !!!!

September 21, 2016

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda & Grapefruit is a nice product for a clean and sparking bright dishes and the grapefruit scene is so nice, i will recommend to my friends and family.

July 04, 2016

I switch between brands as I look for something that does it all well. We found this new Palmolive, called . I also got Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Grapefruit. Info:
    Ultra concentrated dish liquid
    With Baking Soda and Grapefruit
    Dissolves stuck-on food – even after 24 hours
    Removes unseen food residue
    I did find it it did all of those things. I really enjoy a great scent when do my druthers of washing dishes etc.. I do prefer citrus scents over floral and this just wonderful! I love it's great consistency. I find it stays on the cloth, sponge, scrubber or item as I'm trying to cleaning and really does seems to wash everything off very well. It is also available with Lime. If you like citrus or Palmolive you will probably really like this. dish detergent. I say give it a try!