Pampers Active Wet Wipes Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 66 in Baby Wipes

January 05, 2017

I have been using the pamper wipes for quite a while and find them very effective.I like the unscented ones and the pop up container is very nice to have and convenient to take with you.

August 14, 2016

I love using these wipes on my son. They are soft and work extremely well. He is always left clean and his skin is always so soft. I would recommend to anyone.

March 21, 2016

I loved pampers at first but I don't know why but since a start again to buy them they seem to be dry faster. I'm desapointed because I really loved them for their goood smell of baby powder.

March 09, 2016

I have been using these wipes with both of my girls (approx 4 years now) and absolutely love them. I've tried other brands and they don't even come close in comparison with quality.

February 17, 2016

very good product

i stand by the pampers brand

would tell everyone i know to buy this product

i love the fact the wipes stay wet and clean up any mess

February 16, 2016

I use these all the time! Not a mother myself, but realized their effectiveness quickly! I use these wipes for everything from cleaning my face/hands, removing make-up and spills before staining, cleaning our car.. Everything!!!

November 16, 2015

Pampers baby wipes are an excellent price and have a great smell, however they have a greasy texture/film they leave behind. The residue that it leaves on your hands is terrible.

July 19, 2015

Of all the wet wipes that I've tried, it's only pampers that i am satisfied. I have tried different brands of wet wipes for my baby. Other brands is not quite moisturized and others can easily get dry once it's open. Pampers active wet wipes has a really good quality. and i don't need a lot of wipes to clean my baby. just a few wipes is enough because the wipes are quiet thicker compared to other brands.

July 09, 2015

Great! Best to buy in bulk usually.

June 14, 2015

I LIKE PAMPERS WET WIPES VERY MUCH. AFTER USING OTHERS BRAND. PAMPERS IS MY FAVOURICE BRAND.