Pampers Wipes Sensitive
Good

Pampers Wipes Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 69 in Baby Wipes

February 26, 2017

I have been very loyal to pampers wipes. I have only used a handful of brands, but 9/10 times I have repurchased pampers because not only is it affordable, but it also is a really geat wipe. My son doesn't have sensitive skin, but I always prefered purchasing the sensitive wipes just in case. I like to use the wipes, now that he is older, for his hands and mouth when we are on the go. Toddlers can really make a mess anywhere they go and it pays to be prepared.

February 26, 2017

We started using the sensitive pampers wipes when baby was born because we didn't want to expose her to perfumes and irritants from the beginning. They worked well and we continued using them after even though baby doesn't show any sensitivity. After reading about it more, the liquid in them is water based, as opposed to the other two varieties pampers has. The wipes are soft and don't irritate baby's skin. It's also hard to miss any spots because there is no perfume masking the smells, so you always know if the skin is clean completely.

February 13, 2017

This is one of my preferred wipes brands. I like that Pampers wipes don't tear. I have not had any issues with rashes or irritation from using the sensitive version on my baby. Wide variety of package sizes to choose from!

January 14, 2017

I'm not a fan of Pampers diapers, but these wipes are a life saver! My daughter has very sensitive skin, and had such a bad reaction to wipes that she needed prescriptions creams to treat the rash. These are the only wipes that are gentle enough for her skin. We had been using wash cloths with just warm water (not practical for daycare), but now we can use these! Thank you Pampers!

January 06, 2017

Love pampers sensitive wipes. They are strong enough to handle the messiest of poops but still gentle enough to not cause irritation. Great for car rides for those sticky hands.

January 05, 2017

These wipes are perfect even on dirty bottoms. The texture of the wipe makes cleaning easier. I love the fact that there is no stickiness after using.

November 30, 2016

I love using pampers sensitive wipes go my baby girl. They are the only wipes that I use for her! They are easy on her skin and don't irritate the skin at all. I recommend them for any parents (new or not so new) out there!

October 19, 2016

I'm not a mom but I use baby wipes as makeup remover wipes/hand wipes. I purchased these because I have very sensitive, dry skin and because I liked the hard casing thinking it would prevent the wipes from drying out and for ease of use. Despite the effectiveness of the wipes themselves I found that they dried out much quicker than other baby wipes brands. I also found that they sometimes ripped when taking them out. If you go through wipes quickly than these may be more appropriate for you.

October 19, 2016

I am 23 years old, and i actually use this product to take off my face makeup at night. This is way more affordable then buying cleansing clothes, and it makes my skin feel nice and soft without getting any rashes or irritated skin. I always tell my friends/family about using this product instead.

October 14, 2016

I used these for all my kids. I love the fact there's no scent to them and that they are thicker than the kirkland brand. And I love when there are coupons in the mail for them!