Pampers Wipes Sensitive

Pampers Wipes Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

March 23, 2017

The wipes themself were great. They were not too ruff or soggy and the smell wasn't strong. I do not like the container they come in. Many wipes got stuck or ripped when pulling them out. The hard plastic when a new package made it rip every wipe until I used about ten wipes.

March 22, 2017

Eversince my baby was born I only use pampers wipes sensitive to wipe his skin. It is unscented and didn't give him any rashes. I am glad that I made the right choice of using pampers even for his diaper. The material is soft and doesn't irritate my babies skin.

March 13, 2017

I like buying pampers wipes I usually lean towards the sensitive wipes I like how they are also thicker then the non sensitive kind. Which is a plus. I recommenced these wipes to anyone and these along with there diapers always make a nice baby shower present .

March 01, 2017

I'm using Pampers sensitive wipes for over two years and I love them. Their durability and texture, as well as fresh sense is amazing. I have tried other wipes for my baby, but I always come back to Pampers brand.

March 01, 2017

When it comes to make up removal, these wipes are the softest and most sensitive on my face. I think the smell is pleasant and completely removes any trace of make up. Whether it be lip stain or glitter. These wipes are great!

March 01, 2017

These are perfect for my son's little sensitive skin , I've tried these after trying other brands of wipes, and the pampers sensitive completely got rid of the rash he had on his bum. They are odourless , thick enough for messy job , soft of baby skin and most important of all they don't irritate the skin. I honestly could not ask for a better wipe , it's the only one we buy . They are absolutely worth the money

February 26, 2017

I have been very loyal to pampers wipes. I have only used a handful of brands, but 9/10 times I have repurchased pampers because not only is it affordable, but it also is a really geat wipe. My son doesn't have sensitive skin, but I always prefered purchasing the sensitive wipes just in case. I like to use the wipes, now that he is older, for his hands and mouth when we are on the go. Toddlers can really make a mess anywhere they go and it pays to be prepared.

February 26, 2017

We started using the sensitive pampers wipes when baby was born because we didn't want to expose her to perfumes and irritants from the beginning. They worked well and we continued using them after even though baby doesn't show any sensitivity. After reading about it more, the liquid in them is water based, as opposed to the other two varieties pampers has. The wipes are soft and don't irritate baby's skin. It's also hard to miss any spots because there is no perfume masking the smells, so you always know if the skin is clean completely.

February 13, 2017

This is one of my preferred wipes brands. I like that Pampers wipes don't tear. I have not had any issues with rashes or irritation from using the sensitive version on my baby. Wide variety of package sizes to choose from!

January 14, 2017

I'm not a fan of Pampers diapers, but these wipes are a life saver! My daughter has very sensitive skin, and had such a bad reaction to wipes that she needed prescriptions creams to treat the rash. These are the only wipes that are gentle enough for her skin. We had been using wash cloths with just warm water (not practical for daycare), but now we can use these! Thank you Pampers!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's