Pampers Wipes Sensitive
Good

Pampers Wipes Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 66 in Baby Wipes

January 14, 2017

I'm not a fan of Pampers diapers, but these wipes are a life saver! My daughter has very sensitive skin, and had such a bad reaction to wipes that she needed prescriptions creams to treat the rash. These are the only wipes that are gentle enough for her skin. We had been using wash cloths with just warm water (not practical for daycare), but now we can use these! Thank you Pampers!

January 06, 2017

Love pampers sensitive wipes. They are strong enough to handle the messiest of poops but still gentle enough to not cause irritation. Great for car rides for those sticky hands.

January 05, 2017

These wipes are perfect even on dirty bottoms. The texture of the wipe makes cleaning easier. I love the fact that there is no stickiness after using.

November 30, 2016

I love using pampers sensitive wipes go my baby girl. They are the only wipes that I use for her! They are easy on her skin and don't irritate the skin at all. I recommend them for any parents (new or not so new) out there!

October 19, 2016

I'm not a mom but I use baby wipes as makeup remover wipes/hand wipes. I purchased these because I have very sensitive, dry skin and because I liked the hard casing thinking it would prevent the wipes from drying out and for ease of use. Despite the effectiveness of the wipes themselves I found that they dried out much quicker than other baby wipes brands. I also found that they sometimes ripped when taking them out. If you go through wipes quickly than these may be more appropriate for you.

October 19, 2016

I am 23 years old, and i actually use this product to take off my face makeup at night. This is way more affordable then buying cleansing clothes, and it makes my skin feel nice and soft without getting any rashes or irritated skin. I always tell my friends/family about using this product instead.

October 14, 2016

I used these for all my kids. I love the fact there's no scent to them and that they are thicker than the kirkland brand. And I love when there are coupons in the mail for them!

September 29, 2016

I love these wipes, and they are not for baby, they are for me.. 37 years old LOL

They can be a women's best friend for many reasons and certain days of the month as well.

They also cut down on toilet paper use. They are NOT flush-able and even if they were, I would not recommend flushing anyway.

They are with aloe and unscented. They are wet so you get a cool refreshing clean. I have also used them on my face. I don't recommend for make up removal, but if you are camping, at the gym they are perfect.

These are a staple in my bathroom. There are 64 to 72 in a plastic refillable box that clicks closed.