Panda All Natural Soft Licorice

Ranked #688 out of 1062 in Snacks

Taste

Nutritional value

August 22, 2016

The bags of small pieces of Panda licorice are my go to craving when I want a pick me up, but don't want to feel awful about having them. I find I can just have a couple, and they are so flavourful and taste so 'real' that I don't need many to satisfy the craving. Yum!

Taste

Nutritional value

June 15, 2015

These all natural black licorice bars from Panda are exquisitely delicious! I love black licorice and I have never tasted a black licorice candy that tastes as good as these. These even beat licorice allsorts in my books. The bar is so soft and tender, but does not get stuck to your teeth. And the taste of black licorice is wonderful and not too strong or too sweet. My mother loved them as well. They were also a fantastic price. I bought them from Well.ca for $1 each, although this was a sale price. The only reason I have only given them 3 stars on nutritional value is because they are, at the end of the day, a candy bar and their sugar content is quite high at 16g for a 32g bar. That being said, they are only 100 calories, are fat free, made without preservatives and artificial flavours or colours.