Pantene Blonde Expressions Daily Colour Enhancing Conditioner

Pantene Blonde Expressions Daily Colour Enhancing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #432 out of 561 in Conditioner

Non-colour-depositing Pro-Vitamin shampoo and conditioner system, with chamomile extract, helps reduce brassiness and discolouration, for hair enhanced with long-lasting shine.Pro-vitamin formula with chamomile extracts delivers moisture to the hair for brilliant shine Advanced pro-vitamin systems enriched with prismatic shine enhancers boost your unique colour with greater intensity, high shine, and the just coloured feeling of beautifully conditioned hair* Light reflecting moisturizers combat hair damage for healthy-looking shine and strength Platinum to Sand Dune is right for lighter blondes

August 18, 2015

I have tried and bought this #Pantene "Blonde Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner" I have used many of #Pantenes products for many years and I have always found that they leave my hair soft, shiny and do really seam to make my hair brighter and also make my color last longer I really like the scent of #PanteneBlondeExpressions very nice Conditioner.

August 18, 2015

I noticed a bit of a difference when I first used it but after using it for a week it lots its effectiveness.

May 11, 2015

keep colour just that little bit longer.

May 05, 2015

This product smells great and comes at a great price, I've used it for years

January 07, 2015

The Violet based shampoo really tones out the brassiness on dyed blonde hair...

January 06, 2015

Great price, and great results! my oldest daughetr loved it!

November 22, 2014

I love this product! It is closer to drug store prices than salon, but is salon quality! Works great to bring sparkle and shine to blonde hair. Effective for daily use.

February 19, 2014

bought this to dry on my lighter hair color and streaks..I was having trouble with my streaks going brassy to fast. This really took the frizz out and smoothed my hair, plus seemed to hold the brassiness at bay longer.