Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturized Conditioner

Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturized Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 539 in Conditioner

Pantene’s unique shampoo & conditioner system with targeted moisturizers helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to replenish curly hair from root to tip. This helps regulate your dry curly hair’s natural moisture balance, define curls and control frizz.

January 07, 2015

I love this conditioner. I love everything about it, the smell that way it makes my hair feel. Love it!

April 23, 2014

My husband has a crazy head of curly hair. Before he tried this product he assumed that his hair would always have a mind of its own and that they only way to keep his curls looking like curls and not like frizz was to smother them in gel. After trying his first bottle of Pantene Curly Hair Dry to Moisturized Conditioner he realized that he was wrong and that his hair could look amazing just by using this product. Before the Pantene Curly Hair Conditioner he was brushing his hair in the shower and ripping out huge knots of messy curls. Since switching to Pantene he is now able to comb his hair freely after a shower. His curls come out looking moisturized and full of body. His curls are also clearly defined ringlets instead of a frizzy mess. He won't even think of going without this product!

October 10, 2012

This is the best conditioner to control frizz !!!!
Moisturizes, controls frizz and defines curls. The twists and turns of your curly hair cause cuticles to lift and weaken, leaving your hair rough and difficult to control.

April 15, 2012

I try to locate different conditioners, and shampoos to use for my hair. This helps my wavy hair by smoothing it out, and making it easier for me to brush my hair. It's affordable for the amount it has in each bottle. It works effectively, but it tends to not have my waves stay in place the following day I use it. It is only effective when my hair is dried from the use.

November 20, 2011

I LOVE This Conditionner and the Shampoo...I am always trying to find good shampoos and conditioners that dont leave my hair feeling yucky. This one worked wonders! Really helped with my curly hair too! I buy it when it comes on sale and stock up. Its worth every penny!

November 08, 2011

I love this conditioner (and shampoo). I originally bought it becuase it was on sale but will definately keep it in my shampoo rotation. It smells great and I am starting to notice that my hair feels less dry.

August 19, 2010

I like this conditioner a lot. I received it as part of the gift basket from Chickadvisor and Pantene. I used to use Pantene years ago but stopped when I realized that it had been weighing down my hair. However the new formula is excellent. The shampoo really helped to clean my hair without stripping it of its natural oils (and thus, its health) while the conditioner worked to create healthy natural looking curls. When I use this conditioner my hair is moisturized, feels silky soft, is less frizzy and smells really nice. I will most definitely continue to use this shampoo/conditioner system.

Neuven added a new review for