Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Tonner
Good

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Tonner Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 208 in Toner

March 21, 2016

As one with not too much experience with toners, I didn't quite know what to expect with this toner from Paula's Choice. But it exceeded all my expectations! I have notice a difference in the size of my pores, especially in my t-zone. My skin feels softer after using it for several months and the quality of my skin really seems to have improved as well. I also love knowing that every speck of makeup has been taken off with this great formula. My skin really seems to love this toner. Definitely something to look into when looking for your next toner.

March 17, 2016

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

So I started a Skin Revolution on my face March 8th 2016.
Today is Mach 17th 2016, and I can already see a difference. Let me break it down for you.

Skin concerns:
1. GIAGANTOR Pot Hole Pores. (That’s top of my list)
2. Skin Texture (I have some weird texture up by my eyes/tops of cheeks)
3. Oily Combination Skin
4. Fine Lines and wrinkle prevention.

Plan of Daily Attack!
1. Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
2. Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner
3. Paula’s Choice Skin Perfect 2% BHA liquid Exfoliate
4. DAY: Paula’s Choice Clear Ultra-Light Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF Moisturizer
5. NIGHT: Body Shop Nurtiganics Night Cream
6. Clay Mask 1-2/week: Sephora Brand Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying

Now I am by no means admitting that you can actually shrink your pores… this is a giant misconception. We need them, they do good things. However; mine are so large that they get clogged up easily thus making them appear larger.

Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner

I always thought tonners were a gimmick up-sell. That they really didn’t do much for your skin, or that people prone to acne needed them and not me. I found that in the past when I used them, it would dry out my skin and break me out. Even if I used sensitive skin ones, as I thought for the longest time I had sensitive skin. Not true. A GOOD tonner should not be alcohol based. That will make anyone’s skin sensitive; thus breaking you out cause you are drying up any moisture in your face causing your skin to produce more oil thus creating a never ending cycle of breakouts and dry/oily skin.

I thought I would give this one a go. I feel that it is probably why I didn’t break out during reformatting my skin regime. Good tonners repair damage to the skin and help restore skins natural PH so it doesn’t go in hyperactive mode to produce what it’s lacking (AKA Oil). No matter how gentle a face wash is; when you wash away your skins natural moisture it needs to repair itself. Tonners help do the work for you, and you get to have clear nice skin as a side effect… sounds like a win win in my books!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas