PC 9% Greek Yogurt with Honey On The Side
Good

PC 9% Greek Yogurt with Honey On The Side Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 245 in Yogurt

March 01, 2016

The 9% yogurt was purchased by me in error. I normally go for the lower fat content ones like 2%. How bad can an extra 7% be right?
Um.
Pretty yummy actually ... At first. But then you realize how very heavy it tastes and I think, "I think I would enjoy ice cream more". The side of honey was waaaaay too sweet. Not my fave.

February 17, 2016

I love this!! Oh my lord is so thick and creamy! Fills me up and chalked full of protein. Delicious with the honey! I buy these all the time! Worth the money for the quality and health benefits

January 25, 2016

Love this yogurt & I love that you get to mix in the honey to add a bit of sweetness

April 01, 2015

This is an incredible snack choice! I love how the honey adds tons of flavour to the yogurt! It's one of my favourite kinds!

March 14, 2015

I love that the honey is on the side. A creamy and thick Greek yogurt. Very good.

March 11, 2015

I bought this once and it was amazing. I haven't seen it in the stores since the one time that I bought it a while ago. After seeing this review it has made me want to go out and look for it. It is worth going out of the way to find.

March 03, 2015

This yogurt is so delicious and creamy! The honey is so rich and flavourful. I like the convenience of having the honey attached to the yogurt. It's a delectable treat that is filling and satisfying. A great flavor combo.