Peek Freans Life Style Shortbread Cookies
Good

Peek Freans Life Style Shortbread Cookies Reviews

Ranked #2227 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 13, 2016

I think these are the cookies that are with no sugar added. I absolutely love bringing a box of these to work! They aren't too sweet: they kind of taste like one of those digestive or arrowroot cookies, but they melt in your mouth!

I see these cookies on sale all the time. For the sale price (usually around $2) they are a steal! Will definitely purchase these again.

January 08, 2016

Wow, these cookies are heavenly, not to sweet they melt in your mouth, absolutely love the flavor, a little pricey but its worth it for a special treat

June 14, 2014

Love these biscuits. Find them on sale for around $2.00 a lot. My only problem with them is that once I eat one I have to eat another and another and so on. The are awesomly good. I do not like sweet sweet food and these cookies are just right. Perfect it every way. Peek Freans makes so many good products, they are hard to beat.

March 25, 2014

I loved the Shortbread cookies. They tasted amazing and they looked really yummy as well. The price was worth every penny.

July 14, 2012

Peek Freans Life Style Shortbread Cookies are awesome. I love how many varieties they offer, the boxes are appealing and eye catching. These cookies are also a healthy choice, and they don't skimp on flavor or quality. I love to have a few of these cookies with a hot cup of tea or coffee, almost as good as my nanny's cookies. Peek Freans Life Style Shortbread Cookies are a great choice to serve for guests, alone on the couch or for kids. Great quality at a great price, love Peek Freans Life Style Cookies !!

June 30, 2012

Peek Freans Life Style Shortbread Cookies have:
Serving Size: 3 cookies (29 g), Calories: 130, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 21g, Protein: 2g

I use these cookies as a crust for cheese cake. I crunch them up with a rolling pin and add a lillte melted butter. Press into pie dish and add cream cheese mixture then bake.
I like it better than graham crackers crust.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted