Penny Lane Organics Beauty Bar Soaps

Penny Lane Organics Beauty Bar Soaps Reviews

1 review
Ranked #87 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

June 19, 2014

I tried many bar soaps over my 30 years and could never find one brand that I really liked. If I liked the scent then I found it to be drying or irritating, or not lasting long, or crumbling into pieces. I've seen it all. But then when I recently ordered some of my favourite body care products from Penny Lane they sent me this beautiful Vanilla Orange castile soap bar as a free gift. (By the way you get free shipping if your order is over $50 and you get also free gift if you order over $75). Soap is obviously hand-made (doesn't look "perfect" like other soaps) and hand cut ant the scent is out of this world! My girls were fighting over it and my mom said she's gonna take it home so we don't fight over the soap bar LOL. It's scented with orange and vanilla essential oils, not drying at all, washes really well, leathers nicely and it's so mild you can wash your face with it. Actually they call it a "beauty bar" :-)