Pepsi Throwback Reviews

Ranked #433 out of 541 in Misc

12 - 12oz Cans

July 22, 2015

Really loved the retro can. Took a lot of photos with it, my friends thought I was strange. Retro Pepsi Can > Coke > Pepsi !

August 24, 2014

The only Pepsi product I buy! Tastes like the good 'ol days and the way it should be. No more chemical tastes!

Oh so good, I wish this was permanent in their products.

August 13, 2014

Pepsi throwback is a great tasting pepsi that brings me back to childhood before the pop companies started using all the fake sugars in their drinks, would buy at all times if always available.

August 04, 2014

Id recommend but Ill stick to the regular kind thanks. B-

August 04, 2014

Glad that the original version is back! The Pepsi version right now is good too, but the fewer the ingredients and ones that I can pronounce is always better, even when it's junk food! They say always with moderation. Find it refreshing on a hot day like today with some ice and a chilled glass!

September 05, 2013

Love these retro cans. They really hit you with the nostalgia. Everytime I drink from one someone has a comment on them. Wish Pepsi would stay with these cans permanently.

July 15, 2013

I love drinking Pepsi and was first attracted to this product when I saw the cool design on the can. I decided to try it and I loved it! Its very refreshing, especially on a hot day. I did not find it to be super different in taste than regular Pepsi, but still a cool thing to try :)

July 15, 2013

its refreshing , tastes good, and makes me come back for more.

June 18, 2013

thought it would be a bit better but honestly do prefer it over the regular pepsi but some places have it others dont have it anymore same price as the other pepsi so not better in that aspect.

May 29, 2012

I am an avid Pepsi drinker and the throw cans tasted horrible...I liked the look of the cans but the pepsi tasted gross....