Peter Tomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 335 in Powder

Gentle Complexion Correction Pads contain 0.5% salicylic acid, 10% glycolic acid and soothing botanical extracts to clear, calm and refresh your complexion. Developed for sensitive, normal to oily and problem skin types, these easy to use pads glide easily over the surface of the skin, removing oil, makeup, dead skin cells and pollutants without causing irritation. Aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, arginine and allantoin soothe redness and inflammation, helping to restore your complexion to a healthy, balanced state. Pores are minimized, skin is soft and acne is diminished, leaving your skin incredibly clear, smooth and radiant. The light, refreshing fragrance of peach bellini leaves you smelling as beautiful as you look.

March 29, 2011

These pads are amazing. They have changed the texture of my skin. I use one every morning, wipe for a couple of minutes, let it sit on my skin a minute or two and rinse off. My skin is left smoother, more radiant, and less breakouts!

November 23, 2010

We loooove them! They’ve been a favorite of mine for about a year now. They clean your skin so nicely and they smell YUMM! They smell like peach bellini – I mean what cleanser smells like that ?! This one!!
It does a bunch of other great stuff too like refine pores, reduce fine lines and clear up blackheads. Your skin changes so much after you have children, I’m always looking for great skin care products so I thought I’d share my love of this product.

May 01, 2009

I paid $3.00 but.... it was priced at $28.00! I got $25 for free just for signing up to the Gilt.com plus the shipping at the time was free so I paid the $3.00 that wasn't covered by the $25. It is a little darker then I usually wear but it make my complexion look so clear and smooth. I love it. They don't have any more but his products can be found at Sephora stores.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products