Philosophy Hope In A Jar Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Philosophy's Hope In a Jar Daily Moisturizer boasts of high performance to help reduce environmental damage. Loaded with anti-oxidants, Hope In a jar contains lactic acid to help promote smooth, healthy skin.
Beta-glucen is also included to help give skin a healthy, rosy glow. Results are seen within days of application!
Remember to apply to a clean face 1-2 times per day. If used regularly, the effects of environmental damage can be reduced, and is great for firming the eyes and lips.
see their main website for more information at: www.philosophy.com

June 09, 2016

I have been using this product for 2 years now and love it. It goes on smooth with no greasy feeling and leave my skin feeling hydrated for hours. my skin felt better immediately and started looking brighter in a few days. Its on a pricey side but a little goes a long way. One jar lasts me about 9 months which makes it well worth the price.

April 28, 2016

I am all about trying new things, when it came out as Oprahs favorite things a few years ago, I went and purchased one. It's a beautiful whipped light texture, smells clean, and absorbs quickly. It's pricey but very soothing and I feel it did help my fine lines. However I don't know if I will keep repurchasing because of price.

February 14, 2016

I have typically oily/combination skin and can tend to break out with some moisturizers. Most can be too thick, too oily and thus clog my pores. This moisturizer is light but so moisturizing! Paired with the Philosophy cleanser, exfoliators and Hope In A Jar Eye cream, these products are gentle bit so effective!

February 12, 2016

I have been searching for a good nighttime moisturizer and was always getting samples and trying them out. I had the renewed hope in a jar for daytime and absolutely loved it for my skin (combination). After this came out I had to try, and it did wonders for my skin! Had to go buy the full size. In love!!

January 17, 2016

Je recommande cette crème qui rend la peau vraiment douce, elle est même très efficace l'hiver. Odeur très agréable.

January 15, 2016

I was recommended Hope in a Jar at the Philosophy counter and was given a sample. I love it, it seem to hydrate my skin, especially since my skin is dry in the winter. It applies on smoothly and leaves the skin soft.

January 04, 2016

Received this moisturizer as a gift originally and have been using it religiously ever since. Can be a little oily if you have oily skin but given 5 minutes it dries up nicely. The spf25 is great to protect your skin all year round and smell is soft and gentle.

December 11, 2015

This product gave me the worst rash/allergic reaction I've ever experienced from any product in my life. I used it once, a small sample that I got at Sephora. I am still recovering from the bumps days later.

If you sensitive, I would be weary of this product. I very rarely break out from products and never this bad. You've been warned, I'd hate to see this happen to someone else.

October 05, 2015

its seems like a nice moisturizer but i just couldnt get past the scent, it just doesnt smell good to me

July 31, 2015

PHILOSOPHY HOPE IN A JAR;

I received a sample at sephora and truly like all the philosophy products so far.
This moisturizer is simple what the brand is known for, pretty much good ingredients (with the exception of a few)

It does moisturize really well, does not leave a film on your skin. Sinks in deep into the skin.
I don't like jars though only reason since fingers come in an out of the jar and exposing the ingredients to oxygen can change them slightly.