Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 991 in Facial Cleansers

Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

February 16, 2017

I have been using this cleanser for years. It cleans without drying out my skin. its also gentle and cleans well. It has a very mild scent. It's great for my sensitive skin.

February 11, 2017

The Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser is one of my favourites for removing dirt and makeup. The scent was a little off putting at first, but I quickly got over that once I saw how effective this cleanser is. Luckily the scent does not linger. This cleaner is so gentle and it just dissolves all of my makeup so easily, leaving my skin feeling extremely clean! I do have dry skin and I've found that this cleanser may contribute to that slightly, so I only use it a few times a week. I think it would really be amazing for those of you with combo/oily skin!

February 01, 2017

I absolutely love the smell of this cleanser. I had been eyeing it at Sephora for a while and I finally got my hands on a deluxe sized sample. This was a great cleanser but I noticed after a while my skin appeared rather dull.

Does it's job but I've decided to stick to my drug store cleanser

January 16, 2017

i was lucky to buy huge bottle for 15$ during sale at sephora and i liked it very much. It is mild, dissolves makeup very gently and effective. It is second my favorite cleanser after Shu Uemura cleansing oil. Though this is much better value.

January 07, 2017

philosophy doesn't dissapoint. I've tried so many face cleansers which have all dried my face after using and which have made me break out. I find with this purity cleanser not only does it take off the left over makeup on your face but it is so gentle on the face. After washing it off you can just notice a difference right away. it leaves me feeling fresh and my skin is still soft! I love pairing this product up with hope in a jar.

November 30, 2016

I love giving Philosophy as gifts. The brand seems very sophisticated and premium. The packaging is fun and always catches my eye. The scent is lovely and it cleans very well.

November 27, 2016

A great cleanser. Takes every last bit of makeup off after a long day. Very gentle and great for sensitive skin. Doesn't break me out and I have sensitive, combination skin that is acne prone.

Would definitely repurchase.

November 27, 2016

This product is amazing. I buy the 12oz bottles and they last me over half a year, and thats with using it morning and night and to clean my make up brushes. This product really leaves your face feeling clean. It may seem a bit expensive for the product however, it last for ever!

October 17, 2016

I did received this product gratis but ..... WAIT .....
    this is one of the most amazing multipurpose cleanser ever
    my 11 year old son even loves it. It's gentle yet thorough and you can use it for Your kids - It's sensitive skin friendly.
    You can have the most beautiful bubble bath too - More like a foam bath

September 11, 2016

i dont know..i tried liking this cleanser and didn't like it. i used it back to back for years and tried giving it the benefit of the doubt and i felt my makeup was still on my skin after washing. its so pricy for the amount you get too....eh