Philosophy Senorita Margarita Bath and Shower Gel
Good

Philosophy Senorita Margarita Bath and Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #288 out of 552 in Body Wash

February 09, 2015

I love Philosophy products. The scent of this 3&1;is spot on, smells like a true margarita. Without all the calories and you don't get out of the shower smelling like one.

January 09, 2015

If only you could see my Sephora bill you would understand how very much I love this stuff! Great scent, awesome lather. A little on the expensive side for a body wash, but it is my favourite way to splurge on myself. Makes a great bubble bath too!

August 16, 2014

I am obsessed with margarita flavours right now and this shower gel didn't let me down. It's absolutely amazing as a body wash and bubble bath. It makes a ton of foam on my loofa which is super important because it makes my shower more fun and makes me feel like I getting a good clean. It's $21 at Sephora Canada and $16 at Sephora in the U.S. It seems like a lot for the price but you only need a little so it will last a long time. The sent is salty yet sweet and it definitely gives me a nice little kick to wake up in the morning. It's like bathing in a margarita. Love it. I will absolutely purchase it again when this one runs out...maybe in a couple months at Thanksgiving.