Physicians Formula Light Bronzer

Physicians Formula Light Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 285 in Bronzer

Radiant bronze glow; smoothing finish. Protects + prevents + restores. Healthy = beautiful. Delivers maximum broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and provides the warmth and luminosity of a natural tan glow. Beauty's response to a thinning ozone layer. Protects - SPF Boosts and mineral-based titanium dioxide & zinc oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness. Prevents - potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging. Restores - licorice extract & tomato derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots. High-performance formula. Long-wearing; perspiration-resistant; water-resistant. Made in Italy.

August 27, 2015

The price is not reasonable though the effect is really nice. I'm just not so happy about the price i think its a good bronzer but not worth the price. Sometimes it u like the product but when it comes to price its too way off.

May 02, 2014

This is my favourite bronzer. I have very pale skin ( i use porcelain ivory cover up ). I find alot of bronzers make me look orange, and blotchy. however, with the physicians formula i feel it gives my skin a great, natural looking glow. There is nothing worse than going outside only to realize your glowing like a pumpkin lol. This product is a bit more expensive than most bronzers but its worth the extra couple bucks.

April 10, 2010

I live off this product for everyday functions. I am somewhat naturally tanned but in the winter months my skin could use alittle umf...and this bronzer does the trick. You don't need any foundation and it works well to smooth out skin tone and make you look slightly sunkissed but not orange tanned. I love this product and would recommend it for the average girl next door.

June 05, 2009

This is a pretty decent bronzer. I put it in the hollows of my cheeks to make my face look thinner. It blends well and is not sparkly or gaudy looking, it is very natural. However, when I apply it on my nose, forehead, and chin to get an all-over glow, it kind of makes me a bit orange-y.

What's nice about the packaging is that you can flip the bronzer part up to reveal a mirror and a compartment with a small, flat brush!! It's a nice surprise, but then you see that there's really not a lot of product in there.

September 24, 2008

Bronzing & Shimmery face powder! A light choice for added colour any time of the year. Ideal for any skin type.

February 07, 2007

I love this product. Physicians Formula products are generally of a high quality so, I always invest in their products. This is a light bronzer so you don't get that "fake tan" look but it gives your face a little lift, a little extra colour. I've got very rosy cheeks so this product (with the use of foundation as well) helps blend the pink in my cheeks (especially in the winter). The bronzer (actual compact) lasts a fairly long time so, it's worth the investment.