Physicians Formula Organic Wear Natural Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 391 in Makeup

Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage. Infused with Organic Fruit Water to help nourish and restore skin’s moisture balance. SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion. A 100% natural origin tinted moisturizer, formulated with 80% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil, sunflower seed oil, avocado oil, and shea butter to moisturize the skin. For more information, please visit http://www.physiciansformula.com.

May 29, 2014

great coverage lasts allday ,animal friendly!!!!

February 19, 2014

Ugh, I bought this because I had an organic phase but this smells so herbally (which goes away once it's dry) but it also doesn't stay on the face, like it's not even a moisturizer because it's so watery... I don't know if I'd recommend this unless you're looking for something organic... but even then it's not the best product out there.

September 24, 2013

good product if you want light coverage it's also not greasy or blocking pores. I'm happy with it :)

February 27, 2012

I always love to try new Physician's Formula products. I breakout easily, so I figured maybe going organic for my foundation would be a good idea. So when I purchased this product, my first reaction was that it has on odd smell. I've used it for about 3 months now. Its an average foundation, nothing amazing. It leaves my skin soft, but also quite shiny. Must be because it is not a foundation, but rather a tinted-moisturiser. The price is a little high for what it is. But overall I am satisfied. It did help reduce my breakouts.

August 25, 2011

I was so excited to try this product, so I ran down to my local Ulta and purchased it. I tested it out in the car and I was not happy. I bought the lightest shade that they had in the store, but I think that I needed the shade that was lighter than that. Unfortunately they didn't have it, strike 1. Then I noticed that it was really hard to blend. Maybe if I had mixed it with some of my moisturizer it would have been easier, but what would have been the point in buying it then, strike 2. Lastly, the smell was overwhelming. It had lavender and orange(I think) essential oils in it. It gave me such a bad migraine that I had to wait to drive home, strike 3. Overall, if it didn't reek, blended easily, and was the right color, then I would have loved it. But it was none of those things, hence why I am giving the review i'm giving.

1.5/5

August 25, 2011

Unfortunately I have to give this one a bad review. For $17 CAD, this is a horrible tinted moisturizer! I bought it for the summer, because it's so hot here and I don't really like wearing a bunch of foundation all for it to just sweat off my face. This tinted moisturizer did not give me barely any coverage at all, the consistency is very oily, and it just did not blend into my skin at all, it made me look horrible. It did not even last 2 hours on my face and it was completely gone. I would not recommend this product, there are much, much better tinted moisturizers out there for a fraction of the price!

August 08, 2011

The only way I can pull off wearing even the lightest shade of this tinted moisturizer is if I am super tanned (which is almost never) or if I blend it with a super light foundation! Wearing it alone is almost impossible- very orangey! It totally defeats the purpose of why I even purchased it!

April 18, 2010

I love the fact that this product is organic, as this was my top priority along with providing great even moisturization with just a hint of color. And if you want more color, you can try the bronzy and go much darker...the choice is yours.

December 27, 2009

i bought this about a month ago and i loved it. in 3 days most of my acne was gonei love it .

1.5/5

December 03, 2009

I was VERY unhappy with this product. I really liked the idea that all the ingredients were organic and that it was not a concealor, i was told at the store that because it was a tinted moisturizer my skin would be able to breathe more. Instead my face became oily and started to break out ( and i dont normally get many breakouts.. if every) There really was no colour to it, it is a really light tint. I spent quite a bit of money on it.. i belive somewhere around $13 dollars and only used it a few times. It was a waste of money. The only reason it is still in my drawer is because i cant bring myself to throw something out i spent good money on.. even if i dont use it.