• Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara
  • Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara

Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 775 in Mascara

October 07, 2016

I just bought this yesterday for 15.00 at walmart and I am in love. It goes on nice and thick and the bristles separate the lashes so they do not look clumpy. I look like I am wearing fake eyelashes and I am not. So far it has lasted all day and dried perfectly. I think I just found my new favourite mascara. The tube is so pretty with velvet designs in red and a little high heel charm. I am in love. It applies so well

July 14, 2016

I had the original sexy booster mascara and thought that was great, but this is 10x better!! My lashes get length, curl and volume, only issue is the brush which has a tendency of stabbing me in the eye if I'm not too careful (which isn't really an issue with the original). This runs for about $10, but considering the amount of sales this brand has at the drugstores, it's very easy to get it for much less.

June 30, 2016

I bought this mascara as a recommendation from the cosmetics girl at Shoppers Drug Mart. I think this is a great product. It goes on smooth. The product doesn't clump and it gives lashes a great look. The container is a beautiful sight.