Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Va Va Voom Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 802 in Mascara

July 03, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara it works so well on my lashes. It doesn't clump up and adds amazing volume and length to my fine lashes. I love how it makes them look full and very pretty. I would definitely recommend this product if you're like me and want to give your lashes a nice boost and the price is very reasonable. Great product!!!

September 20, 2015

Impressed with this one it doesn't flake and lasts all day

September 20, 2015

I have tried tons of mascara's looking for the right one! This is by far, the BEST I have used (from inexpensive to expensive). First off, it smells great! That's right, it has a sweet smell. It applies easily, does not clump or flake and lasts all day long. It doesn't smudge either. Washes off my eyelashes very easily. Second, you can't beat the price!

I would highly recommend you at least try this mascara.

May 03, 2015

Doesn't look so great, nor lengthen or thicken lashes really to notice. Smudges on my eyelids!

April 15, 2015

Love the trio and the case that came with it. Liquid eyeliner was not very good. Don't use the pencil. Charcol i love!!

November 21, 2014

I love this product, it didn't make my lashes look cakey and I did notice the fullness.

1.5/5

October 29, 2014

I don't like this mascara. Not only did it not work for me but when I got it inside of the tube was dried. Dont buy this product

October 24, 2014

Love this mascara. It has a subtle vanilla scent that I really like.
    The packaging is beyond cute, I adore it. Sticks out from all the other boring black tubes.
    Gives both length and good volume. Color is nice and dark. The brush is a bit large (just like all PF mascaras) but it works well on top lashes, especially when you want to build up the volume. Very tricky to use on bottom lashes I don't recommend it.
    Formula is quite thick, slightly dry.
    My only complaint is that it slightly flakes under the eyes. It can also take a while to remove. Overall I really like it, multiple coats can make my lashes look fake.

September 09, 2014

Given I love the physisicans formula products, I had high expectations for this product. The packaging is adorable(anything with shoes involved is an instant favourite for me) but unfortunately I was extremely disappointed. The mascara itself is average but the brush is horrid. It doesn't separate lashes at all and the mascara becomes clumpy!

August 13, 2014

This mascara is good because it does not streak or smudge during the day. My qualms with this product is the wand itself. It is really thick and does not taper at all which makes it hard to get those tiny last hairs. Overall, this is an OKAY product but there are better drugstore mascaras out there.

kristina13 added a new review for