Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 896 in Eye Shadow

Shimmer Strips Custom Eyeliner, Eye Shadow & HighlighterDescription * 3-in-1 eye enhancing tool enhances your eye color with two color-coordinated shades that line, shadow and highlight. * Unique dual-ended wand features a pointed tip for lining & contouring and a rounded tip for shadowing & highlighting. * Easy to use and ultra-portable tool is ideal for touch-ups on the go. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Approved. Fragrance Free. Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers.

Average Price:  $14

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

emjay21
August 30, 2015

I like the variety of colours and the application brush it comes with does the job well. Also the colours they offer in eyeliner also compliment the eye shadow. I love the fact that they offer tips and techniques of how to apply it as well.

SnowWhite
August 24, 2015

This palette is very pretty to look at, the packaging and the colours look great. However, they don't apply quite as nicely. You need multiple layers to get good colour because they aren't overly pigmented and they don't go on evenly. Another downside to this pallette is the size of the shadow strips and how the colours aren't seperated. Some of the strips are very small and when you try to get them on the applicator you can end up mixing them together. All in all this pallette is OK, not the best but certainly not the worst.

Griechux
April 17, 2015

I love the brand. Its affordable and has a good quality to it. A lot of eye shadows with shimmer dont give much of a colour, this definitely wont be the case. Would repurchase and recommend.

ilikestripes
April 17, 2015

A great palette for travel. You can create light or dark looks. The brand is always on sale and sometimes there are coupons too.

Steph_todhunter
May 27, 2014

I recently just purchased this item and overall I find it is great (a few small cons though). The variety of this product is amazing for me as I don't like buying multiple eyeshadows - it's very convenient for me. The colours are great because I don't like bold colours on my eyes. The cons of this product is the price (regular price) - I used a $5 off coupon that was on the product so I justifies spending $10 on this product. The other downside was the size of the brush that came with it but that was an easy fix, I just use one of my other brushes and use the one that came with it to do more of an eyeliner. Overall great product for me!

IloveM.A.C.
April 27, 2014

Expensive eyeshadow pallets are all the rage right now costing around $50, not this less than half price and every single color is gorgeous. Use wet or dry

rachie2024
March 31, 2014

i have the nude palette and i was so excited to get home and try these and was very disappointed! the colours are gorgeous and look great when swatched on my fingers but as soon as i tried to apply these with a brush it was a complete failure! There is almost no pigmentation at all...you really have to load up the brush. so if you use the sponge applicator i say go for it because it works much better but i would not recommend this product to anyone

awefilled
March 30, 2014

I like the shimmer strips eye shadows as they are so easy to blend together. That is probably a function of the shimmers, but they are called shimmer strips for a reason. I don't think that these should be marketed based on eye color, as the shades could work for anybody. I am not particularly fond of the bulky packaging, but I do think that it helps to protect the shadows, as I have dropped this many times, but the eyeshadow hasn't fallen out of the pan. The color payoff is pretty good, but very shimmery, and the colors also last pretty well. I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for matte eyeshadows, as the shimmer strips line is well.. shimmery.

Updated On: March 30, 2014

I also think that those who use larger eyeshadow brushes may have some trouble reaching the color, as the lines of color are pretty small, but otherwise, smudge brushes, and smaller eyeshadow brushes have no trouble.

tannapayne
September 24, 2013

I have this one in Classic Nude. I love the colors and the shimmer.

Bvaughn
February 20, 2013

I have this palate in different shades of blues, I feel like this is very powdery and gets everywhere when I try to apply. I feel like it creases and needs to be reapplied every couple hours. Its great if your only going somewhere for an hour or two.