Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 1059 in Eye Shadow

Shimmer Strips Custom Eyeliner, Eye Shadow & HighlighterDescription * 3-in-1 eye enhancing tool enhances your eye color with two color-coordinated shades that line, shadow and highlight. * Unique dual-ended wand features a pointed tip for lining & contouring and a rounded tip for shadowing & highlighting. * Easy to use and ultra-portable tool is ideal for touch-ups on the go. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Approved. Fragrance Free. Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers.

Average Price:  $14

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tiffcamielle
February 05, 2016

I really love this palette, it is filled with great natural tones with a bit of shimmer. I have been using it for a while now and the pigment is great and long lasting throughout the day!

Meowth
October 28, 2015

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner is a great eye shadow for its price. You get all of the shimmery nude colors that look unreal on every person. When it comes to eye shadows that aren't from high end expensive brands, I would definitely go to this.

cgreen
September 13, 2015

Nice colors, lots of shimmer in it. I found they didn't apply as nicely as other physicians formula but it lasts a long time

nikole311
September 13, 2015

I purchased 2 of these at the same time. The colors are great and it stays on well. The shimmer strips seem small, but they have lasted me for a good while. My only issue is the applicator brushes fell apart fairly quickly. Of course you can always buy additional applicator brushes...

emjay21
August 30, 2015

I like the variety of colours and the application brush it comes with does the job well. Also the colours they offer in eyeliner also compliment the eye shadow. I love the fact that they offer tips and techniques of how to apply it as well.

SnowWhite
August 24, 2015

This palette is very pretty to look at, the packaging and the colours look great. However, they don't apply quite as nicely. You need multiple layers to get good colour because they aren't overly pigmented and they don't go on evenly. Another downside to this pallette is the size of the shadow strips and how the colours aren't seperated. Some of the strips are very small and when you try to get them on the applicator you can end up mixing them together. All in all this pallette is OK, not the best but certainly not the worst.

Griechux
April 17, 2015

I love the brand. Its affordable and has a good quality to it. A lot of eye shadows with shimmer dont give much of a colour, this definitely wont be the case. Would repurchase and recommend.

ilikestripes
April 17, 2015

A great palette for travel. You can create light or dark looks. The brand is always on sale and sometimes there are coupons too.

Steph_todhunter
May 27, 2014

I recently just purchased this item and overall I find it is great (a few small cons though). The variety of this product is amazing for me as I don't like buying multiple eyeshadows - it's very convenient for me. The colours are great because I don't like bold colours on my eyes. The cons of this product is the price (regular price) - I used a $5 off coupon that was on the product so I justifies spending $10 on this product. The other downside was the size of the brush that came with it but that was an easy fix, I just use one of my other brushes and use the one that came with it to do more of an eyeliner. Overall great product for me!

IloveM.A.C.
April 27, 2014

Expensive eyeshadow pallets are all the rage right now costing around $50, not this less than half price and every single color is gorgeous. Use wet or dry

Favourite Clothing Store

Free product trial

blubie has posted in the forum topic
Get free product samples