Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 567 in Eye Shadow

Shimmer Strips Custom Eyeliner, Eye Shadow & HighlighterDescription * 3-in-1 eye enhancing tool enhances your eye color with two color-coordinated shades that line, shadow and highlight. * Unique dual-ended wand features a pointed tip for lining & contouring and a rounded tip for shadowing & highlighting. * Easy to use and ultra-portable tool is ideal for touch-ups on the go. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Approved. Fragrance Free. Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers.

Average Price:  $14

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

rachie2024
Mar 31, 2014

i have the nude palette and i was so excited to get home and try these and was very disappointed! the colours are gorgeous and look great when swatched on my fingers but as soon as i tried to apply these with a brush it was a complete failure! There is almost no pigmentation at all...you really have to load up the brush. so if you use the sponge applicator i say go for it because it works much better but i would not recommend this product to anyone

awefilled
Mar 30, 2014

I like the shimmer strips eye shadows as they are so easy to blend together. That is probably a function of the shimmers, but they are called shimmer strips for a reason. I don't think that these should be marketed based on eye color, as the shades could work for anybody. I am not particularly fond of the bulky packaging, but I do think that it helps to protect the shadows, as I have dropped this many times, but the eyeshadow hasn't fallen out of the pan. The color payoff is pretty good, but very shimmery, and the colors also last pretty well. I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for matte eyeshadows, as the shimmer strips line is well.. shimmery.

Updated On: Mar 30, 2014

I also think that those who use larger eyeshadow brushes may have some trouble reaching the color, as the lines of color are pretty small, but otherwise, smudge brushes, and smaller eyeshadow brushes have no trouble.

tannapayne
Sep 24, 2013

I have this one in Classic Nude. I love the colors and the shimmer.

Bvaughn
Feb 20, 2013

I have this palate in different shades of blues, I feel like this is very powdery and gets everywhere when I try to apply. I feel like it creases and needs to be reapplied every couple hours. Its great if your only going somewhere for an hour or two.

lissdawn
Sep 14, 2012

These are just ok for me, which is a surprise because physician's formula products have always been one of my favorites. I find these are not very pigmented at all and take a lot of layers. They are nice for a very 'natural' makeup look, except they are almost too shimmery to pull off. Overall good for highlighting but not great if you like good color payoff from your eye makeup.

Michele Lewis
Jun 26, 2012

i won't lie -- the only reason i justified buying this was because it looked nice. the quality of the shadows isn't really all the great. some are better than others but overall there were quite a few that were difficult to pick up on a brush. i don't like how all the colors touch -- it makes it difficult to pick up only one color, sometimes resulting in a muddy mess. the shadows don't have great color payoff/pigmentation, and some are difficult to blend. the colors are generally all the same.. just slightly different shades within the same palette which i find to be pretty but pointless. very disappointed, especially considering the price.

Tiffmorris
Jun 14, 2012

I love the colours they have for my green eyes, always very pretty. I would prefer something besides just different shades of pink for once though, and I hate that the colours are connected to each other so it becomes difficult to not pick up both colours at once and end up with a muddied mixture.

no1-mom
Nov 24, 2011

I like and hate this product. I like the shimmer and colors. the price could have been better. I hate the way the colors run into each other. You have to be really careful when applying because you mess up really easily. It's a Greg sample size, I whishing there was more shadow instead do little strips. No, it does not last all day, you have to re-apply.

amanda1ann1
Apr 14, 2011

I really like Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips. It works good they have great color but does not stay put all day . I think the price could be cheaper. And I do not like how the colors run underneath each other.

leah_madore_19
Feb 08, 2011

this is the best eyeshadow i have ever used! definately worth the price for the number of colors that you get in one strip as well as the quality of the product. i rate this product 10 out of 10 for long lasting wear, beauty, sparkle and overall greatness!

MAC Impassioned Lipstick

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Lysol Disinfectant Spray

Petersgirl earned the Shopping Guru badge

Petersgirl added a new review for
Crispers Baked Snacks