Pillsbury ready to bake bunny cookies

Pillsbury ready to bake bunny cookies Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 156 in Baked Goods

September 21, 2016

The first time I baked this cookies, they were gone right away. Sweet, but not overly sweet sugar cookies. Great to have on hand. Bake quickly. No mess.

September 03, 2016

I love these Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies! They are a very nice sugar cookie, sweet but not too sweet just perfect. I love the convenience of them just pop them in the oven and you have a nice fresh batch of delicious cookies! They do cost a bit more but you are paying for the convenience of them and the delicious taste!

August 28, 2016

safe to say all pillsbury products are amazing in quality and taste for the price you pay for them, these cookies are a classic, every occasion when the store get's these sugar cookies in we always buy some to bake, will always be a family favourite, always a favourite for everyone

July 22, 2016

I love Pillsbury products, they always taste great and are reasonably priced. I get these ready to bake cookies for all of the different holidays for my son and I to make. He 4 and loves taking them out of the package and arranging them on the cookie sheet himself.

These cookies cook perfectly every time I've baked them and they taste super yummy. I will say that they tend to get hard throughout the day so we tend to eat them right away. I live also that we can bake any many as we like and store the rest in the fridge for another time.