Pillsbury ready to bake bunny cookies

Pillsbury ready to bake bunny cookies Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 209 in Baked Goods

March 15, 2017

Cest petits biscuits on ete mon péché mignon lors de mes grossesse cuit et cru. OUI OUI cru .. si bon a manger froid directement dans l'emballage sans cuisson .

February 24, 2017

I absolutely love these cookies. Phillsbury makes the best cookies ever! I get at least 5 packs of these cookies ever time I go to the store. They are at a very decent price. I definitely recommend this product.

February 24, 2017

These come out around easter, and I love them. They are really cute and fun, and the super seasonal designs are always a hit. They are SO easy to make - they are already cut into little tablets that you juts pop in the oven. They also go on sale right after easter so I pick more up then aha

February 16, 2017

These cookies are the best ever, you can cook them whatever way you want them so if you perfer crunchy you can make them like that. They're super simply and tasty, perfect for making with the kids

February 16, 2017

Cheap and easy to make! A lot of fun for kids and also us adults that aren't experts haha. Literally the easiest cookies you'll ever make and they taste great. They aren't overly sweet and have an adorable image on them :)

January 05, 2017

You honestly can't really screw these cookies up. They are the cookies for the girls and guys out there who are baking challenged. All you need to do is open the package and cut the cookies, and then obviously bake them. So simple and the cookies taste great. Also the little holiday images are always super cute.

September 21, 2016

The first time I baked this cookies, they were gone right away. Sweet, but not overly sweet sugar cookies. Great to have on hand. Bake quickly. No mess.

September 03, 2016

I love these Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies! They are a very nice sugar cookie, sweet but not too sweet just perfect. I love the convenience of them just pop them in the oven and you have a nice fresh batch of delicious cookies! They do cost a bit more but you are paying for the convenience of them and the delicious taste!

August 28, 2016

safe to say all pillsbury products are amazing in quality and taste for the price you pay for them, these cookies are a classic, every occasion when the store get's these sugar cookies in we always buy some to bake, will always be a family favourite, always a favourite for everyone

July 22, 2016

I love Pillsbury products, they always taste great and are reasonably priced. I get these ready to bake cookies for all of the different holidays for my son and I to make. He 4 and loves taking them out of the package and arranging them on the cookie sheet himself.

These cookies cook perfectly every time I've baked them and they taste super yummy. I will say that they tend to get hard throughout the day so we tend to eat them right away. I live also that we can bake any many as we like and store the rest in the fridge for another time.