• Pixi by Petra
  • Pixi by Petra

Pixi by Petra Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

February 27, 2016

I received a dual eye shadow in one of my monthly ipsy glam bags and loved it! I sometimes used them as bronzer and highlighter because the shades were right for me.

June 08, 2015

This eyeshadow was nothing short of stunning. The shades were a beautiful shimmering peach and soft brown and they blended perfectly. I use them very lightly and still get great colour. They are long lasting and didn't crease.

May 26, 2015

I feel so pretty when I use any of my pixi products!

May 01, 2015

Love all the products I have tried from her line. Eyeshadows are so pigmented and so soft perfect for a neutral Or bold look. Her highlighters and mascaras have such amazing formulas. You can not go wrong with any of her products

April 20, 2015

I love this brand! I got a few eyeshadow sets and tinted lip balms from target. They not too pricey. They blend perfectly and their packaging is absolutely adorable.

April 10, 2015

The pixi kits are the best. You can use the bronzer for eye shadows or mix the powders for a new shadow colour. My kit had blush, and eye shadows, matte and shimmer. Perfect for that natural look. Blends so smooth, no clumping in creases after applied. Lasts all day. A bit pricey for the basic drug store product but less than a high end makeup counter. Love this product.

March 13, 2015

I got this in apricot glow and it's beautiful! It's so pigmented and smooth. It doesn't look dry or powdery on the eyes, and it's shimmery and rich in colour. A great quality product!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic