Playtex Personal Cleansing Cloths

Playtex Personal Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

For daily use. 5.7 x 7.8 inch. Soothes & refreshes with Vitamin E and Aloe. Playtex Personal Cleaning Cloths are formulated to gently soothe as they clean. Use them whenever you want to feel a little fresher: During your period; After, or in place of, toilet paper; Alcohol free; To freshen up after activity; When away from home.

June 26, 2016

If you wear menstrual pads, these cleansing cloths are a must. They leave you not only feeling clean, but smelling clean as well! I have noticed that in the last few years they have been harder to find.

June 11, 2016

Love these cleansing cloths from playtex there are one of two brands that I buy these cloths from however these are the cheaper of the two. I get these for when I'm on my period to help stay super clean throughout the day. Priced very well and has never caused any irritation.

August 05, 2015

these work good and dont cause any irritation

June 08, 2015

After having a baby your body goes through a lot and you never feel fresh. Using these wipes made me feel like my old self again. I always carry them in my purse!

June 02, 2015

I have bought these in the past to use for personal hygiene for my bladder leakage in place of toilet paper. They cost too much and started to irritate me so I went back to my reliable Huggies Sensitive Wipes in the snap close box.

June 02, 2015

These worked great and were very convenient. I was going to continue buying these but found that baby wipes work just as great and you get more for a cheaper price.

January 05, 2015

I first got these as a sample. I loved them the first time I tried them. I love how fresh they me feel, especially during period time!

September 11, 2014

These are a must have for a convenient way to freshen up, whether it's that time of the month or day to day. They're gentle and have a nice, light scent. I always keep them on hand!

April 15, 2014

These wipes are a fantastic and are very handy. Keeps you feeling fresh for sure.

July 10, 2013

These wipes are great when you don't feel fresh and especially when we are having our "lovely" period.
The scent is light and smells really nice. They go on sale at Safeway quite often, so i make sure to pick up a couple of refills packs. Highly recommend.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!