Poise Body Cooling Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 541 in Misc

March 13, 2016

My mother gave me these cooling towelettes. she swears by them. i was having some hot flashes quite young. anyways i didnt feel i had the same amazing experience as my mother did. yes they did instant feel cooling, the proceeded by a tingling sensation and a bit on the verge of burning . I personally would not recommend this product to anyone else.

March 07, 2016

I'm very sensitive to the heat and these have been a lifesaver when it comes to cooling down quickly. They're meant for hot flashes, but I've also used them during the summer months when the heat is just unbearable. I apply it on my neck or use it to wipe my skin if I feel that I'm starting to sweat more heavily. Great to keep near your bedside in case you sweat at night or to bring with you on vacation or even to work.

April 03, 2015

Oh my goodness, I don't know what I would of done without these amazing cooling cloths, while going through menopause. I had severe night sweats and would be drenched and burning up. These were awesome. They cooled my skin down after I changed out of the wet clothes. A lifesaver.

June 15, 2014

These towelettes instantly cool. I've been mid hot flash, placed one against the back of my neck, and felt instant relief. I'm very impressed!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends