President's Choice West Coast Dark Roast Gourmet Coffee

President's Choice West Coast Dark Roast Gourmet Coffee Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 481 in Coffee

December 04, 2016

was skeptical about buying this coffee as i usually buy starbucks but found this to be a nice full flavoured coffee with no bitter after taste - 2 thumbs up presidents choice

December 03, 2016

This is the only coffee that we drink around our house. The taste is great, it's bold and smooth. When this stuff goes on sale I always make sure to buy as much as I can.

December 02, 2016

This is a really great coffee that is bold and smooth at the same time. Tastes like it comes out of some gourmet coffee shop and my guests have asked me what kind of coffee I buy because they loved it too. P.C really knows how to capture that gourmet coffee taste and quality. I look forward to waking up when I know I have a can of this kicking around. Always makes the perfect cup!

December 02, 2016

When Superstore has there President's choice dark roast on sale I STOCK UP so I have enough until the next sale, dare I say this coffee is a close comparison to Timmy's!!

September 05, 2016

I decided to buy PC West Coast Dark Roast on a recent camping trip since we ran out and this one was available at a local store. We really enjoyed it. I like to blend it with others at home to give it a well-rounded, robust and creamy flavour =O)

August 26, 2016

I love the president's choice brand of coffee. I have tried a few different blends. I did find the dark roast quite strong, it still had great flavor. I do prefer The great Canadian blend but enjoyed trying this product as well.

August 09, 2016

C'est vraiment un très bon café pour les amateur de café corsée.Je le recommande fortement,car étant une amatrice de café corsée, je suis très satisfaite de ce café. Vraiment un bon prix pour cette qualité de café.

June 17, 2016

If you like dark roast coffee, you will love this one! It has a really deep, dark flavor that is rich but not bitter. We love strong but good coffee and this is the best coffee we have ever tried. It is a little pricey at $12.99 a can but it is worth it.

April 02, 2016

We use this coffee all the time. Taste is great a full bodied coffee . Price is always good. Very good product comparing it to Tim Hortons which is way over priced.

March 27, 2016

This coffee tastes like Tim Horton's dark blend but for less.
Makes a delicious, strong tasting cup of joe to enjoy at home, or when having company.
Great value especially if you get it on sale.