Prevage anti-aging daily serum

Prevage anti-aging daily serum Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 624 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 15, 2016

This is one of Elizabeth Arden's top quality anti-aging products. If you can afford to buy these Prevage products, I would. This is very intense serum and very effective. Their ingredients have almost a Botox effect to them.

February 08, 2016

Bien que ce produit soit assez dispendieux, il fonctionne vraiment bien comme beaucoup de produits d'Elizabeth Arden. Il laisse la peau merveilleusement douce, l'ovale est redéfinit et les pores resserrées. J'essaie de me le procurer une fois par année, surtout l'hiver, car il hydrate vraiment bien et je surveille les promotions pour en avoir pour mon argent et souvent il y a des primes pour pouvoir tester les autres produits.

February 08, 2016

These facial products by Elizabeth Arden are by far my favorite. I have been using the advanced anti aging serum for approximately 3 years now. I can definetely say that this particular product is high performance. It does what it says it will do. I have seen amazing results with the dimishment of fine lines around my eyes, with blemishes and one dark spot in particular that was on my cheek due to acne scaring which this product took care of when I first started to use it. It leaves your skin supple and hydrated . I have pretty oily skin and this serum completely controlls that problem as well. This product contains wonderful antioxidents exclusive to Elizabeth Arden. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a strong perfumie odor as I put this on before going to bed at night. It is fairly pricey but in my opinion worth every penny!

January 05, 2016

I have been using this product for over a month now, and although I don't appear any younger (I already have been blessed with a more youthful face), I haven't aged any either (that I or anyone else has noticed). I have combination skin that gets dry in the winter and while using this product, my skin has remained soft and not dry at all. The smell of this product is much more pleasant than the night cream. The texture is light and silky and absorbs nicely into my skin. I use this both in the morning and at night and it's amazing under makeup. I am very pleased with this product overall. The product doesn't clog pores and it leaves my skin looking healthy during this cold snap.