Puffs Plus Lotion
Good

Puffs Plus Lotion Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 217 in Household Essentials

March 21, 2017

These are my go-to when I have a cold. Most other facial tissue brands leave my nose red and sore - not my Puffs Plus! They're soft, and thick enough to keep my hands clean and dry.

February 27, 2017

Love these tissues. They are much softer on the nose. Especially if you have a cold and will be blowing your nose frequently, these are highly recommended!

February 26, 2017

Puffs with Lotion are the only tissues that don't irritate the skin around the nose, they are the only used brand when we're sick. They are a bit thicker and much softer than other brands. Unfortunately they're really difficult to find in stores in the past year or so. We buy them online from either well.ca or amazon.ca.

December 04, 2016

Love these tissues, they are great when your nose is really sore. I have tried them several times and just love how soft they are, I recommend them to everyone.

March 04, 2016

I remember having to go to the States to get this product years ago, because once you try it on your sore red nose these are the only tissues you want to use. I highly recommend Puffs Plus Lotion!

March 04, 2016

These facial tissues are really strong while still being soft. I find they do not fluff and break up like Kleenex tend to do. They large rectangular boxes tend to be more cost effect but the smaller cubes are useful to tighter places such as bedside tables. They also come in a variety of colors and designs that coordinate well with my home decor which I appreciate.