Purex Crystals Natural Formula Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 24, 2016

Bon produit pour la lessive . L'odeur en plus est complètement divine. Rend les vêtements souples et super doux lors du touché. C'est un détergent à essayer.

October 24, 2016

These are the best deal on in wash scent boosters I have ever found.they work just as well as gain fireworks or Downey unstoppables and they are cheaper

September 15, 2016

Purex is the best detergent i previously used another brand but since I tried this one is better the detergent is thicker and leaves your clothes smelling good

February 13, 2016

I have been using in-wash scent boosters for over a year now, and for the first time I purchased Purex brand - both this one and a lavender one. They smell great in the jar, but after my laundry is dry, it just smells like CHEMICALS! This stuff made my husband feel sick every time I washed laundry with it - the worst were the towels. I will not purchase this product again. Yuck.

September 14, 2015

I loved the fragrance in the bottle (Fresh Spring Water) but found I had to use LOTS to match it in my laundry. The 'fresh' smell didn't last long after.

July 24, 2015

I love these crystals in my laundry. The smell is super intense in the bottle, but on the clothes it's amazing! I used this in my laundry before we went camping and even after campfires and being outside, I could still smell the scent from this. It doesn't take very much, just a bit in the bottom of the cap and your clothes will smell super fresh and good for a long time.

April 23, 2015

I love my Purex Crystals but was more than disappointed when I went to buy some more and found out they made the bottle smaller and charge just as much. Not very happy about that change, why do companies do this? They have something good and then ruin it for themselves by trying to take the consumer to the cleaners because they know they like their product and will buy it anyway. I may go back to Downy Unstoppables now. Sorry Purex.

October 10, 2014

I love this product. They all have such an intense scent that last long after my clothes have been washed. They are a better value than other brands. I use them in every load except my son's laundry, I think he may be sensitive to this product

August 12, 2014

I am in love with this scent! I used a free sample and then right away went and bought the product because i just love the fresh scent and the price was reasonable.

August 11, 2014

I use the blue container, good value and it leaves your laundry smelling wonderful! Would definately recommend.