Qia Superfood Roasted Peanut Dark Chocolate
Good

Qia Superfood Roasted Peanut Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 248 in Granola Bars

June 14, 2016

I got this from sample source and I didn't like this flavor at all. The bar it's self is fine but, there is to much dark chocolate. I would not go and buy this.

May 29, 2016

I received this to try in my Samplesource box. I didn't expect much of it, because I'm not usually a fan of the tastes and textures of health food, but I was blown away by this product. It actually tasted good! Intrigued, I read the ingredients and was shocked to see that all of the ingredients were words that I could actually pronounce, and that there was so much healthy goodness inside of one bar! They're also organic and vegan. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a delicious and healthy snack!

May 11, 2016

I received this granola bar in my @Sample source box . This roasted peanut and dark chocolate bar is delicious. This bar is very filing and tasty. I can taste the ingredients in every bite love this bar definately going to buy it in future

May 11, 2016

Je viens d'essayer les barres Qia arachides grillées et chocolat noir, très bonne, drôle de texture, beaucoup de calories 190 donc, ne pas abuser! Utiliser pour remplacer un repas, non comme collation à mon avis...

May 11, 2016

I was fortunate to receive this product #gotitfree in my @SampleSource Sample Box. I was delighted when I took my first bite. This granola bar tastes delicious. It did not have a grainy texture at all. You could taste the individual ingredients in every bite. It has the ideal blend of grains/nut/sweets in every bite. I found that this bar was filling and very tasty. I will certainly be purchasing this product next time I head out to the supermarket.