Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 322 in Cereal

Add a touch of sweetness to your mornings with delicious almonds and crunchy oat clusters wrapped in the sweetness of honey and brown sugar. Or, try enjoying the great taste of Harvest Crunch Original cereal with yogurt and fresh fruit for a delicious snack anytime.

*Description via company website.

December 02, 2016

This cereal is a great start to the day! I like mine on top of Key Lime Greek Yogurt or with 2% milk.
It has a natural sweetness to it which isn't too overpowering. The texture is the perfect mix of soft and crunchy with the almonds. Also, I price match mine which makes the value dept go from the 3 starts I listed to 5 stars!!

October 22, 2016

J'aime bien ces céréales.Je saupoudre un peu de allbran buds avec c'est céréales et je peux vous garantir un estomac en santé.Il ne faut pas trop exagérer bien sur car vous pouvez avoir des troubles de digestions car trop de fibres c'est comme pas assez.
Je recommande ce produit car pour le prix c'est très intéressant et c'est de bonne qualité.

October 12, 2016

Super céréal santé. Les ingrédients sont tous bien équilibrés et rend cette céréal très nourisante. Vraiment soutenante. Je les rajoutes aussi à d`autres préparation comme les muffins. Vraiment un produits que j`adore

September 30, 2016

now this i love!! i love it dry as well as with milk..its a very filling cereal !! it has a nice touch of honey sweetness and a really nice crunch..love just snacking on this dry too!!

September 30, 2016

This is one of my all time favourite cereals. It doesn't take much to fill you up and sustain your hunger pains away. It's crunchy and sweet. The almonds give it a nice flavour.

September 17, 2016

I could say it a hundred times and it still wouldn't be enough, I love this cereal, when I was pregnant with my first child this was the only cereal I would eat, along with the vanilla almond one, it is truely the best tastin cereal I have had in a very long time and I buy it constatly, it's great for breakfast or even just as a snack.

August 22, 2016

This is amazing ! Taste so great! I love having a bowl of it in the morning , really starts your day off great! I also love love love putting it on top of my home made mac and cheese ! Really gives the dish a great crunch and sweet and salty taste! Big hit with my family!!! I never ever go a day without this in my kitchen !

August 11, 2016

I love to make yogurt bowls with this particular cereal. I'm not sure they would be the same without this particular brand. It adds the perfect amount of crunch and sweet satisfaction. There are so many delicious ingredients in this cereal, I think you could easily eat it on it's on but I reserve it for my yogurt and berry mix.

August 10, 2016

This is a convenient breakfast in a perfect portion size. I love the crunchy texture and it feels like a healthy meal. Very filling and good with fruit on top.

July 05, 2016

This cereal is pretty good. I can't personally eat a huge bowl as I find it a rather bit too crunchy. Eating a small bowl does me good. The flavour is great - I like to add berries to it. I even will add this to a cup of yogurt. That's actually my favourite thing to do.
I do find it a bit pricy compared to other cereals. I tend to only buy this when it goes on sale. I do reccommend it if you have yet to try it.