Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 342 in Cereal

Add a touch of sweetness to your mornings with delicious almonds and crunchy oat clusters wrapped in the sweetness of honey and brown sugar. Or, try enjoying the great taste of Harvest Crunch Original cereal with yogurt and fresh fruit for a delicious snack anytime.

*Description via company website.

February 13, 2017

This is my "go to" breakfast cereal...very satisfying and filling as well as extremely tasty. I also have the Original Harvest Crunch on ice cream or yogurt to give them extra "punch" Always have this product in my cupboard.

January 31, 2017

what a great cereal. its very filling. great taste. some many different tastes in one bowl. its a meal in one. the crunchieness of the cereal tastes good.

January 28, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Au début il y a de gros morceaux que je dévore avec plaisir. Ensuite je mange le reste avec du lait. Cette céréale à un goût très sucré.

January 25, 2017

J'adore cette sorte de céréale
    Je ne le prend pas seulement au déjeuné mais en petite collation dans la journée par dessus mon yogourt ou lorsque mon mari me fait des parfaits avec de petits fruits. C'est un excellent produit je le recommande vraiment et on peut se faire plein de petite collation avec

January 25, 2017

we loved this quaker harvest crunch cereal until we decide to lower our sugar consumption. it became a little too sugary for us so we decide to let go and find another brand. it's also a little pricey for the quantity you got. but its a very good cereal.

January 19, 2017

I LOVE this quaker harvest crunch cereal. Its more pricey than normal cereals, but it's worth it. It's delicious, nutritious and very very filling. Excellent with yogurt as well.

January 16, 2017

Well my husband likes it, so I'll give it that! But I'm personally not loving it. It's okay, it's flavourful and everything...I think it's just too 'dense' for my preferences if that makes sense. I'm more fond of lighter cereals. But that fact alone isn't enough for me to downrate it, especially when my husband really does like it.

January 16, 2017

I have loved this product for years. Delicious taste and so filling! I love to use it in parfaits with fruit and greek yogurt. Seriously delicious breakfast or anytime snack.

January 06, 2017

Great on its own, with milk especially almond milk or crumpled over yogurt. I like to bake breakfast clusters with this cereal for a quick bite to go or to curb afternoon hunger pangs

December 10, 2016

I love to add this to my yogurt in the morning for a quick nutritious breakfast. In the evening I like to eat it dry as a snack. Lots of crunch and not too sweet