Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 357 in Cereal

Add a touch of sweetness to your mornings with delicious almonds and crunchy oat clusters wrapped in the sweetness of honey and brown sugar. Or, try enjoying the great taste of Harvest Crunch Original cereal with yogurt and fresh fruit for a delicious snack anytime.

*Description via company website.

March 25, 2017

Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal is a classical cereal, it its heavy, or surgery. The cereal is actualy very light ! I love it !! I Cant wait to try more of these types of cereals ! The Oat crunch was my FAVOURITE part of this cereal,

March 19, 2017

I always buys this from Costco because I love the extra large value pack. I usually enjoy this not as cereal with milk but as granola with yogurt and berries. I'm on a diet so I usually eat a bowl right after dinner to satisfy my sweet tooth. I don't recommend this as cereal because I believe it's extremely hard and its too hard to chew (my mouth hurts after a while).

March 14, 2017

I love this cereal. It has a great taste and it is great for a snack with our without milk. It is a hit in our household and my kids adore it too. it is great with yogurt as well.

March 08, 2017

A family favourite, so tasty and filling. We have this cereal every morning. We also like to add it on yogourt to add crunch to it. Every time we go to Costco, we fill up our cart.

March 04, 2017

J'utilise les céréales avec du lait ou comme granola dans mes yogourts le matin au déjeuner. il remplisse bien l'estomac pour une parti de l'avant-midi ! c'est vraiment très bon comme céréales.

March 03, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. i buy this cereal every time i go shopping it's my fiance's favorite for breakfast and i love to make fruit and yogurt parfaits with this as the granola its one of our household favorites would definitely recommend

February 22, 2017

Best cereal ever. I eat it almost every morning I love the taste, I never get bored of it. And the best part is its filling so your not hungry 30 min after .. Its been my favorite for years now .. I even put harvest crunch in my yogurt as well. I always make sure I'm stocked up all the time

February 13, 2017

This is my "go to" breakfast cereal...very satisfying and filling as well as extremely tasty. I also have the Original Harvest Crunch on ice cream or yogurt to give them extra "punch" Always have this product in my cupboard.

January 31, 2017

what a great cereal. its very filling. great taste. some many different tastes in one bowl. its a meal in one. the crunchieness of the cereal tastes good.

January 28, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Au début il y a de gros morceaux que je dévore avec plaisir. Ensuite je mange le reste avec du lait. Cette céréale à un goût très sucré.