Qualicat Scoopable Cat Litter

Qualicat Scoopable Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 16 in Cat Litter

February 05, 2017

Cette litière est remplie de poussière bien que l'on affirme quelle est dépoussièrée à 99%. J'ai des planchers de bois franc et il est facilement possible d'y voir cette fine poussière blanche et je dois passer la balayeuse à tous les jours. Le prix a augmenté récemment mais la qualité de cette litière a considérablement changée. Costco en vend beaucoup et devrait aviser la compagnie de cette fâcheuse situation.

Si vous aimez passer la balayeuse je vous conseille fortement cette litière.

October 10, 2016

This litter is very well priced and serves its purpose. Cat likes it. However I find it doesn't help with smell at all and it produces a lot of dust when I clean it which is bad for cats so I don't think I'll keep using this litter after I run out.

August 14, 2016

I have recently switched to this product because it is affordable and you get more in the box, I currently have 7 cats(2 are my sisters but I am currently watching them for her) so I use lots of litter. I haven't had any issues with odor yet which is great because I hate the smell of a litter box.

August 14, 2016

This is the only cat litter I purchase now. At 8.99 for 50 pounds ( cheaper if it's on sale) you can't go wrong. All the other brands are so expensive for such a tiny amount that you end up having to buy it all the time. This lasts a while and does the trick. I wish it had some scent to it but regardless it's the biggest bang for your buck!

February 15, 2016

Can't go wrong with this kitty litter from Costco! I wouldn't use anything else! We have 3 cats and this is the only litter that seals in the smell. And the price is always right!

Robynbraye has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Samsung hdtv

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    favorite food

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath