Qualicat Scoopable Cat Litter

Qualicat Scoopable Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 14 in Cat Litter

October 10, 2016

This litter is very well priced and serves its purpose. Cat likes it. However I find it doesn't help with smell at all and it produces a lot of dust when I clean it which is bad for cats so I don't think I'll keep using this litter after I run out.

August 14, 2016

I have recently switched to this product because it is affordable and you get more in the box, I currently have 7 cats(2 are my sisters but I am currently watching them for her) so I use lots of litter. I haven't had any issues with odor yet which is great because I hate the smell of a litter box.

August 14, 2016

This is the only cat litter I purchase now. At 8.99 for 50 pounds ( cheaper if it's on sale) you can't go wrong. All the other brands are so expensive for such a tiny amount that you end up having to buy it all the time. This lasts a while and does the trick. I wish it had some scent to it but regardless it's the biggest bang for your buck!

February 15, 2016

Can't go wrong with this kitty litter from Costco! I wouldn't use anything else! We have 3 cats and this is the only litter that seals in the smell. And the price is always right!