Good

Real Techniques Powder Brush Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 333 in Powder

October 29, 2016

No Tricks ~ Just Treats with this Real Techniques Powder Brush and Miracle Complexion Sponge By Sam & Nic. If you're looking for an inexpensive, readily available, quality and cruelty free line of beauty & brush accessories I'd definitely recommend! Their brushes are ultra plush and allow for smooth and even application of all your product for a flawless finish ~ Magic

August 08, 2016

This is such a nice soft and fluffy powder brush. I love using it to set my foundation but I also love using it with bronzer when I want an all over bronzed glow. You could also use it to apply highlighter to the body because it's nice and big :)

July 08, 2016

This brush is actually much bigger than expected, which makes it very efficient at applying a light dusting of powder over the face, and also blending. Its one of the bigger brushes I own, so I don't find much use out of it, other than applying powder, but it works great for that. Its also pretty easy to clean, and drying time isn't too bad, as the brush is not as dense.

February 22, 2016

Another one of my favorite brushes. Real Techniques are so high quality and are a great price, so you don't have to break the bank for a good brush. I use this brush every day to set my face after applying foundation. Another win for Real Techniques!

February 09, 2016

Real techniques brushes are really amazing i have many different powder brushes but this one is always my favorite

October 22, 2014

My favourite brush of all time. The quality of the bristles is as of a high end brand. This brush applies the product flawlessly and blends out my powder real well. I love this brush and would repurchase it forever. Real technique brushes aren't too expensive, yet the quality is awesome. Brush is the orange one featured on the right.

September 02, 2011

this another one of the real techniques brushes, by samantha chapman of the pixiwoo sisters on youtube.
if you don't know who the pixiwoo sisters are, you definetely need to check them out. i'll link their channel here:

on with the review:
this brush is by far my favorite powder brush! (however, i do prefer kabuki brushes)
for the price, you can't beat it. it's soft, fluffy, and very dense (considering it's only $10). i find that i works great for both powders and powder foundations (doesn't give much coverage, though). the one thing that i don't like about this brush (and some other brushes from the collection) is that the larger brushes (powder brush, blush brush, foundation brush, etc.) are very large at the base. the purpose of this is so that you're able to simply rest your brush down on a tabletop for storage. personally, i hate this because i like to be able to put my brushes away, and this makes traveling with them a bit more difficult. however, if your into that, it's no problem.
i really love these brushes, and i cerainly suggest you give them a go.
hope this helped. x