Reb'l Fleur By Rihanna

Reb'l Fleur By Rihanna Reviews

Ranked #762 out of 1216 in Perfume

Reb'l Fleur is the first fragrance from rihanna. Plump fruits, red berries, purple plums and juicy, ripe peaches, make a delicious first impression, while sumptuous florals and warm base notes create an impression that is defiantly sexy.

March 07, 2016

I receive this perfume as a gift and I really love it ! I doesn't use it everyday because I found the smell a little bit too strong for an everyday perfume. But I do use it in special occasion when I want to feel ''extra'' ready ! The perfume stay on for a long time which is awesome

May 02, 2015

Smells like a lot of other perfumes, nothing special.

October 27, 2014

I'm going to start off by saying I got this product as a gift, so as always the price was spot on! I love how it smells sweet and a little spicy all at the same time. The first time I put it on, I swear I sat there for about 5 minutes just taking it all in, and spent the rest of the day smelling my wrists. It stayed surprisingly and amazingly well, with little fade, but does settle into a more mellow scent. I find a little goes a long way, which is not always the case with fragrance. I like to run a bit through my hair, and have found people who sit near me at work always smelling it!

October 14, 2012

I love this perfume by Rihanna it has a really nice sweet smelling scent and it lasts all day.

August 05, 2012

I love this perfume because it smells amazing and stays on for a long period of time! It's one of my favourite perfumes and I absoutely recommend it.

April 25, 2012

I got this in my luxe box last month and I smelled it in the bottle and it's so strong, but when I put it on and after about 15 mins it smelled so good. So I haven't bought this yet but I will be buying it when I run out of my sample.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml