Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
Good

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 24, 2016

If you love Red Lobster Biscuits, run to your grocery store to get these! I just made them for diner. They were easy to make and taste just like the biscuits at the restaurant. I know I will keep repurchasing these over and over again! I definitely recommend!

August 31, 2016

I think this is my find of the year. I got. Box of 4 at Costco, and am delighted with every aspect of these biscuits. They taste just like at Red Lobster, they are very easy to make...just add cheese, and water, and are so delicious. I saw them this week at Walmart, too. If you love Red Lobster biscuits, you must try these...they go with everything!

April 22, 2016

Fantastic taste, easy to make, and a favourite with practically any meal! I loce these especially in the summer with steak , ceasar salad and corn. A must have in the pantry at all times

December 19, 2015

The red lobster biscuit mix is bang on to the ones you get at the restaurant. The biscuits have always been my favorite part of going to red lobster and now I can enjoy them at home. It's a childhood memory in a box, that is super easy to prepare and delicious.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play