Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad Dressing Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 2317 in Grocery

Brimming with fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, our famous Caesar dressing delivers unparalleled flavour that tastes like homemade. Delight your family with this household favourite. Your taste buds will thank you.

*Product description via renees.com

January 10, 2017

When I'm making Caesar salad, this is the only dressing that I will use. From the richness, creaminess to that fabulous taste, I am definitely a fan of Renee's Gourmet Caesar salad dressing. Food Basics carries this brand in a large bottle for about $7. Worth every cent!

January 07, 2017

Creamy dressing, great garlic flavour. Natural ingredients. A bit pricey but you can get it at the Costco for a reasonable price. Love the thickness of this dressing- helps it stick to the lettuce. If you are making a Caesar salad, there is no other dressing to use !!

January 06, 2017

This is a family favourite! My mom used to buy this dressing and I have carried on the tradition in my own home. This dressing allows me to make a salad in minutes which is of great convenience.

December 21, 2016

In my opinion, this is the best caesar salad dressing you can buy at a grocery store. It is so thick and flavourfull, just delicious! I havent bought it more often only because its so tasty that you will want to keep eating it, and its pretty high in calories and fat. SO YUMMY THOUGH!

October 05, 2016

After trying this for the first time, I ditched my old Caesar dressing and bought this from then on. This is a really good and tatsy dressing. very smooth, flavourful and creamy. it's not clumpy or runny. the consistency is great.

September 27, 2016

This is my secret ingredient in my Cesar salads that I always get asked to bring to family dinners. It is perfectly thick so it costs lettuce very nicely. The taste is so rich and flavourful. It is nothing like bottled Cesar dressing which is too watery. This is also great on cold potatoes and it makes a great potato salad, just add bacon and Parmesan. I will never buy another salad dressing for Cesar's other than this one. It is a little more pricey but it is definitely worth its price.

September 27, 2016

Cette vinaigrette à salade est ma préféré de toute !! Saveurs césars parfaite, très goutteuse et crémeuse. J'aime la mette dans mes pitas aussi.rehausse les plats.

August 25, 2016

Renee's Caesar dressing may be pricier than most but the quality is amazing! This brand is the best. I am a fan and I will be sticking my fridge year round. It's great as a dressing or a dip. It's full flavour!

July 21, 2016

Renee's is the best salad dressing! So rich and creamy. It's just simply the best tasting Caesar dressing! Nothing compares. The only thing I'd change is the spout; I wish it was a squeeze top..

July 20, 2016

I love ranch and this name brand is really good. You can use it for not just salads. I like it on crackers myself. You can buy it on sale at sobeys once and a while

Underwear

Joyou5 added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Share Your Blogs!