Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad Dressing Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 2312 in Grocery

Brimming with fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, our famous Caesar dressing delivers unparalleled flavour that tastes like homemade. Delight your family with this household favourite. Your taste buds will thank you.

*Product description via renees.com

October 05, 2016

After trying this for the first time, I ditched my old Caesar dressing and bought this from then on. This is a really good and tatsy dressing. very smooth, flavourful and creamy. it's not clumpy or runny. the consistency is great.

September 27, 2016

This is my secret ingredient in my Cesar salads that I always get asked to bring to family dinners. It is perfectly thick so it costs lettuce very nicely. The taste is so rich and flavourful. It is nothing like bottled Cesar dressing which is too watery. This is also great on cold potatoes and it makes a great potato salad, just add bacon and Parmesan. I will never buy another salad dressing for Cesar's other than this one. It is a little more pricey but it is definitely worth its price.

September 27, 2016

Cette vinaigrette à salade est ma préféré de toute !! Saveurs césars parfaite, très goutteuse et crémeuse. J'aime la mette dans mes pitas aussi.rehausse les plats.

August 25, 2016

Renee's Caesar dressing may be pricier than most but the quality is amazing! This brand is the best. I am a fan and I will be sticking my fridge year round. It's great as a dressing or a dip. It's full flavour!

July 21, 2016

Renee's is the best salad dressing! So rich and creamy. It's just simply the best tasting Caesar dressing! Nothing compares. The only thing I'd change is the spout; I wish it was a squeeze top..

July 20, 2016

I love ranch and this name brand is really good. You can use it for not just salads. I like it on crackers myself. You can buy it on sale at sobeys once and a while

July 11, 2016

This is the best Caesar dressing out there! It's so creamy and not too garlicky. It goes great with everything especially pasta dishes! I've even got my parents hooked on it, so good!

June 13, 2016

Best ceased dressing out there by far. Beats all other store bought brands. The taste is amazing and creamy...not watery :) nice and thick !!
It does have an after taste but it's not too strong. Sadly I can't eat dressing rn as I'm nursing and my children are dairy sensitive but once I can I can't wait to get this on my tastebuds :)
It is a little pricy compared to other brands but other brands imo don't compare

June 13, 2016

My only go to Caesar dressing is this one. It tastes like it came from a restaurant. I use it for salads and dips. It's creamy and garlicky and is just what my family loves

May 07, 2016

If I do not make my own ceasar salad dressing, Renee's is always my go to. Very flavourful and makes the caesar salad delicious. This is my son's fav as well!