Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad Dressing Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 2328 in Grocery

Brimming with fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, our famous Caesar dressing delivers unparalleled flavour that tastes like homemade. Delight your family with this household favourite. Your taste buds will thank you.

*Product description via renees.com

February 17, 2017

Best makers of salad dressing out there! I prefer the Mighty Caesar- it's super garlicky! This dressing is thick and coats the salad well and has an amazing taste.

February 15, 2017

After reading the other chicks reviews I decided to pick some up and give it a try. Oh my goodness, YUM! This dressing is packed full of flavour, its thick and really creamy and such a fabulous addition to ceasar salad! Tastes gourmet! Really enjoyed this.

February 03, 2017

This is some of the more expensive salad dressing but for the price it's absolutely worth it.
    This is by far the best ceasar dressing i've had it's nice and thick and FULL of flavor and parmesan cheese!

January 17, 2017

The best Caesar salad dressing I've had. The flavour is amazingly and it's rich and creamy too. I find you don't even need as much compared to other dressings because the flavour is that good.

January 10, 2017

When I'm making Caesar salad, this is the only dressing that I will use. From the richness, creaminess to that fabulous taste, I am definitely a fan of Renee's Gourmet Caesar salad dressing. Food Basics carries this brand in a large bottle for about $7. Worth every cent!

January 07, 2017

Creamy dressing, great garlic flavour. Natural ingredients. A bit pricey but you can get it at the Costco for a reasonable price. Love the thickness of this dressing- helps it stick to the lettuce. If you are making a Caesar salad, there is no other dressing to use !!

January 06, 2017

This is a family favourite! My mom used to buy this dressing and I have carried on the tradition in my own home. This dressing allows me to make a salad in minutes which is of great convenience.

December 21, 2016

In my opinion, this is the best caesar salad dressing you can buy at a grocery store. It is so thick and flavourfull, just delicious! I havent bought it more often only because its so tasty that you will want to keep eating it, and its pretty high in calories and fat. SO YUMMY THOUGH!

October 05, 2016

After trying this for the first time, I ditched my old Caesar dressing and bought this from then on. This is a really good and tatsy dressing. very smooth, flavourful and creamy. it's not clumpy or runny. the consistency is great.

September 27, 2016

This is my secret ingredient in my Cesar salads that I always get asked to bring to family dinners. It is perfectly thick so it costs lettuce very nicely. The taste is so rich and flavourful. It is nothing like bottled Cesar dressing which is too watery. This is also great on cold potatoes and it makes a great potato salad, just add bacon and Parmesan. I will never buy another salad dressing for Cesar's other than this one. It is a little more pricey but it is definitely worth its price.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles